Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

JiveHonky posted:

A little background before I begin, I was a stay at home mom in my early 30's when this all happened. My husband is in the military and sometimes would have to place such as the Iraq area to do patrols of duty or whatever (he would never tell me about it he said its top secret).

Anyways I was home one day taking care of the baby when my husband called and said he was "definitlely in Iraq doing military stuff" and said he loved me and missed our baby and me and couldnt wait to get back home to US because he was so far away and all. I told him I loved him too and showed him one of my boobs on video chat so he could jack a load and get some quality shut-eye (shut-eye is a military term for sleep). After holding my shirt up for about 30 seconds I heard him grunt and start snoring. I smiled at that, my husband always was quick on the trigger, makes for a good soldier I guess.

That same night I began to hear strange noises and when i went to investigate I found out that our baby was a werewolf. I was so confused I dialed up facetime and yelled at my husband "our baby is a werewolf! Why?" to which he replied "babe its because I'm also a werewolf plus i'm not in the military neither i go away from home so I can run around doing werewolf stuff." I frowned and bit my lip. my brow furrowed as my left eye began to stress twitch. "Oh and you are also a werewolf and we are all werewolfs but our baby is also half ghost and half frankenstein."

The room felt like it was spinning. This was a lot of information to process all at once. "When were you planning on telling me this? " I demanded.

"I'm so sorry babe, youre right i should have told you but i didnt until just now." he replied.

Just then, directly behind me the sliding door leading to the backyard burst into a million shards of glass as a fully grown deer smashed through it. I covered my head and ducked behind the dining room table. when the glass settled I peered over the table into the back yard where three dark figures stood motionless.

"GIVE US THE CHILD, HE IS THE OMNICRON, THE ALLMAKER. GIVE HIM TO US OR DIE."

First I find out that I'm a werewolf, and now my child is half werewolf, half ghost, and half Frankenstein and apparently the Omniwhatsit as well? Mama Mia, this evening was turning out to be one spicy meatball!

I yelled to the figures in the back yard "what are you!?? Are you werewolfs?"

This question seemed to amuse the bastards"We are ancient and powerful, we subsist on the blood of mortal men. We are eternal. We are Draculas! HAHAHAH HAHAHA HAHAHA" all three of them laughed heartily at this revelation.

"I'm not giving my baby to some blood sucking fake rockstar looking freaks!" I stood and walked slowly towards our gun rack as I spoke, I quietly opened it and took out my custom AR-15 and my husband's 12 gauge shotgun. I slung the AR across my back, loudly cocked the sliding pump handle on the shotgun and began transforming into a werewolf.

"COME AND TAKE HIM FROM ME. If you can!"

And thats how my grandma and grandpa met.

Can't believe I jacked off to this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

naem posted:

I've had sleep paralysis several times before where I'm convinced a young woman in a white Victorian style dress is hanging out in my place for several minutes until I wake up, but it's not scary it's more like she's amused like "oh ok NOW you can see me"

One time walking to the bathroom in the dark at like 3 am I totally saw her in my open hall closet. Just, standing there, looking at me, from the back of the closet. I then apparently rolled a successful charisma safety check because I just said out loud (in a dismissive voice) "No." and trudged past to the bathroom and I swear I heard stifled laughter like somebody was trying really hard not to giggle. She looked a little like Emily Blunt

I also hallucinate that young women stalk me

• Locked thread