Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
manyak
Jan 26, 2006
God drat it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
Wait upton is the DH? lmao

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
And here come the pretzels

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
Bautista = bad
donaldson = good

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

BWV posted:

gently caress Cleveland's catcher is good at framing

The entire series has been clevelands pitchers throwing somewhere within 4 or 5 inches of the outside corner and Jays striking out watching it

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
The really wide strike zone is affecting the Jays worse because they have a lot of power hitters that suck at hitting outside pitches/going the other way. but yeah the umps have sucked for both teams

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

BWV posted:

I will double my :toxx: for Martin's next at bat. $20 to RAINN if he gets it out of the infield. Doesn't have to be a hit. Just not a foul ball in the stands

Owned.

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
Cmon carrera

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
It was a good run. Good luck to Cleveland in the world series

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

Fans should throw beer cans at them

Agreed unironically

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

BWV posted:

Can't believe how good the Jays pitching has been this series. They'll lose in 5 but each starter and the pen gave quality outings.

True

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
Haha drat it

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
no pinch runner for Navarro???

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

Popete posted:

Just shirtless

Weak rear end poo poo

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
Thank you Bautista for getting a hit .

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
drat beat him on 3 fastballs down the middle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

sportsgenius86 posted:

Cleveland is good and I hope they shithouse either of the two other horrible fanbases

Pretty much this

• Locked thread