Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Ugh, that sucks. Hopefully the showrunners don't mind spoiling what the overall thing was supposed to be, if anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JossiRossi
Jul 28, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

bring back old gbs posted:

Ugh, that sucks. Hopefully the showrunners don't mind spoiling what the overall thing was supposed to be, if anything.

I figure they might try some behind the scenes pitching, like to online streamers and the like, before they would spill any details. But yeah I'd love to hear what they had planned going forward (if anything).

Cactus
Jun 24, 2006

Well that's a shame but not unexpected.

Erghh
Sep 24, 2007

"Let him speak!"
This timeline sucks. :( There's a lot of potential in this one.

Again, not unexpected but drat.

wormil
Sep 12, 2002

Hulk will smoke you!
Bummed.

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT
Too beautiful for this world

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Whelp, I guess mom is just dead.

Astroman
Apr 8, 2001

Guess they shouldn't have jumped the gun with that weird ADRing at the end of the last episode that made it open ended. :v:

Aades
Nov 28, 2005

Guns Up!

Same. I was thinking of this show yesterday (particularly about the moon getting waxed).

This show reminded me of an old 80s tv show I saw as a kid titled Otherworld. It was a crazy show about a family in an alternate universe that I thought I fever-dreamed up until I found it on Wikipedia recently. I could see some kid feeling the same about Aftermath.

Hope it finds a home somewhere

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Astroman
Apr 8, 2001

Aades posted:

Same. I was thinking of this show yesterday (particularly about the moon getting waxed).

This show reminded me of an old 80s tv show I saw as a kid titled Otherworld. It was a crazy show about a family in an alternate universe that I thought I fever-dreamed up until I found it on Wikipedia recently. I could see some kid feeling the same about Aftermath.

Hope it finds a home somewhere

That was one of my favorite childhood shows (that was on for 5 minutes) ever!

• Locked thread