Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Moby Dick A harrowing retelling of this NSFW news story.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
Obasan: A girl is told she is fat, and why can't she be as smart as her cousin. :(

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Romeo and Juliet

Mr. And Mrs. Capulet make Juliet get off FaceTime with her new internet boyfriend

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house
Catcher in the Rye: The life and times of /r/redpill

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Atlas Shrugged: whois.icann.org/en/lookup?name=johngalt

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Rush Limbo posted:

Catcher in the Rye: The life and times of /r/redpill

Um, no, redpill are a bunch of phonies, he's /r/incel

lenoon
Jan 7, 2010

The Canterbury Tales

A diverse group of travellers listen to podcasts and stare out of the window of the train. They desperately try to avoid making eye contact with each other and are silent throughout the journey.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
120 Days of Sodom - A Geek Squad technician helps an elderly man delete his search history.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

lenoon posted:

The Canterbury Tales

A diverse group of travellers listen to podcasts and stare out of the window of the train. They desperately try to avoid making eye contact with each other and are silent throughout the journey.

whoflungpoop posted:

120 Days of Sodom - A Geek Squad technician helps an elderly man delete his search history.

v. good

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Lolita Disgusting pervert molests young girl before becoming moderator on a dead gay comedy forum.

yo mamma a Horus
Apr 7, 2008

Nap Ghost
And Then There Were None - A story of a collection of video rental stores

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
Macbeth

Lady Macbeth runs for office 16 years after her husband

Doghouse
Oct 22, 2004

I was playing Harvest Moon 64 with this kid who lived on my street and my cows were not doing well and I got so raged up and frustrated that my eyes welled up with tears and my friend was like are you crying dude. Are you crying because of the cows. I didn't understand the feeding mechanic.
The Metamorphosis: A man wakes up to find that he is a large bug. Posts selfie on Instagram with the caption "this is literally me right now lol"

duck monster
Dec 15, 2004

Lolita A star trek fan takes control of a forum, but soon it all goes wrong.

Albinator
Mar 31, 2010

Doctor J Off posted:

The Apology of Socrates

A defiant troll posts a ban me thread

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Pale Fire: a broken Russian man develops an obsession with a female YouTube lets player and writes a long dissertation on how every video contains a love message to him personally and her skits are actually her acting out his fanfiction

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
The Republic. r/PhilospherKings, the new destination for the most sophisticated libertarians and also pickup artistry

Manticorny
Sep 7, 2016

It's a sad and beautiful world.
The Bible: Jesus tells the naked and the hungry to pull themselves up by their bootstraps; after Judas kisses Jesus in the garden, he says, "No homo!"

Manticorny
Sep 7, 2016

Orlando: A rich, sheltered boy declares he's trans halfway through his freshman year of college. He is a Gender & Women's Studies major until the following fall, when his father threatens to withdraw tuition unless he majors in business.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
The Divine Comedy: Follow Vile Rat on his journey to God. His guide is the TCC goon that baked to death in his driveway.

Centrist Dad
Nov 13, 2007

When I see your posting
College Slice
Atlas Shrugged A mysterious online anime seller rebels against the convenience fees of Paypal.

Centrist Dad
Nov 13, 2007

When I see your posting
College Slice
Goodbye, Mr. Chips: Mr. Chips spends 25 years of his 30-year career in a Department of Education rubber room after repeatedly inviting boys over for tea.

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

Tristram Shandy: A collection of posts around the forum that purport to tell a story. Goons ruminate on names, female sexuality, circumcision, tipping and military fortifications at length, equally ignorant on every subject. Shock images and quotes from the comedy goldmine are mixed liberally throughout. The forum rules are reproduced in full on page 200.

Manticorny
Sep 7, 2016

Jaguars! posted:

Tristram Shandy: A collection of posts around the forum that purport to tell a story. Goons ruminate on names, female sexuality, circumcision, tipping and military fortifications at length, equally ignorant on every subject. Shock images and quotes from the comedy goldmine are mixed liberally throughout. The forum rules are reproduced in full on page 200.

one full page of the book is goatse

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
My Nigga of the Narcissus

Manticorny
Sep 7, 2016

The Adventures of Cuckleberry Finn

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Tom Sawyer: A mischievous youngster makes millions off of an elaborate Kickstarter scam.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
I am enjoying a lot of these I'll continue it when I get to work tomorrow :downs: thanks guys

death by computer
Sep 6, 2010

Childhood's End: An alien race invades Earth in an attempt to help humanity reach its full potential. After three weeks, they give up and destroy us out of frustration.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Notes from Underground: Exactly the same but now it's a blog post.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Cyrano de Bergerac: Christian is a large black man who fucks Roxane while Cyrano watches.

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Portrait of Dorian Gray - party boy lives a totally normal contemporary lifestyle and enjoys some sweet snapchat selfie filters. here's to feeling good all of the time.

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Oedipus Rex - the exact same except there's a reality tv crew following them around and people love it

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Manticorny posted:

The Bible: Jesus tells the naked and the hungry to pull themselves up by their bootstraps; after Judas kisses Jesus in the garden, he says, "No homo!"

the republican bible

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Gulliver travels to an island where animals can talk. The photographs and drawings he brings back become popular "memes."

Dave Concepcion
Mar 19, 2012
Growth of the Soil - an introverted goon with retard strength breaks new land in minecraft, but alas, his son is weak and gay

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
MOBY DICK: A groundbreaking erotic tale of man on man love that answers one of life's great questions: Can you really find true gay love at a rave?

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
LITTLE WOMEN: Wow! Tune in next week to see what happens when we let these 4 foot tall ladies really cut loose in the Big Apple!

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
EAST OF EDEN: Turns out its more desert.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
THE SCARLET LETTER: Featuring 150 more unreadable fonts!

• Locked thread