Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Internet Savant
Feb 14, 2008
20% Off Coupon for 15 dollars per month - sign me up!

Super Slash posted:

I think I found the greatest flaw for the fire stick... it’s that dinky little remote which keeps getting loving lost.
We have a constant battle of it falling in the gaps of the sofa, or hiding under things and we’re at the point where we have no idea where it is besides gutting the whole living room.

The phone app was pretty good but lately it just stops working altogether, our TV remote also works with it but isn’t as snappy, I even considered getting some Tile Sticker Bluetooth trackers until I found you can’t replace the batteries.

I used nail polish to brighten mine up. It made it easier to see in the cracks and gaps if the couch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU