Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
This can be our general discussion thread

http://games.espn.com/fba/leagueoffice?leagueId=190266&seasonId=2017

Check your inboxes for the invites

The auction draft is scheduled for sunday at 7pm est but we can move it to next weekend if too many people object

It's time to overpay for Towns and let Alan Anderson slip through our fingers. A legacy of EvanTH cheating via roster add drop manipulation int he playoffs, awkerd paws is no longer with us due to being in jail. Faces change but the first 6 of us are still here and we're still stoking that fanty fire. God Bless you and Maurice Ndours

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

can i play if theres room

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

projected roto category ranks at seasons end (12 is good, 1 is bad)

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I'm . . . really bad at fantasy sports.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Two auto draft machines did a better job than me.

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
heck, rick, i had no idea what i was doing. but achieved goal of Get Devin Booker so

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

Does anyone want to trade? I would like a guard and have many forwards. Sergio Ibaka is on the blocka

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

so weird to not have to care about turnovers

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Ah my first "I thought I activated that guy but I didn't and now he had a good game" of the season.

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
me boys are hurt B(

Rick posted:

Ah my first "I thought I activated that guy but I didn't and now he had a good game" of the season.

i feel you bub

At least I forgot to activate TT, didn't need those 10 reb anyway

Brolander fucked around with this message at 01:41 on Nov 2, 2016

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

78 boards for my team today holy moly

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
If anyone wants to trade something to stash Jokic in case he gets good again contact me for a trade otherwise try your luck on the waiver wire at some point next week.

E: I was WRONG to ever consider this

Rick fucked around with this message at 10:02 on Dec 20, 2016

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
gently caress to john wall

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
slowly collecting all my favourite cavs and now i've Delly to boot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Just two weeks until the playoffs. . . ti me flies.

• Locked thread