Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣
Cum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

egg_dog
Nov 12, 2005

nͬ͒̂̓̂ͪoͨ́
Fun Shoe

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

???

e-dt
Sep 16, 2019

i...am...here...to tell you not to get a hangover

Have you ever heard of Asleep Doggy Style, it is ALMOST impossible.

Have you heard of doing it Vicodin Style. The man is in the other room smiling and the lady is asleep.

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

Who does this? Carrying a conversation on through a closed bathroom door is bad enough, but open door?

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

CzarChasm posted:

Who does this? Carrying a conversation on through a closed bathroom door is bad enough, but open door?

This is literally the first Whomp I've read where I was actually on Ronnie's side

Ditocoaf
Jun 1, 2011

some plague rats posted:

This is literally the first Whomp I've read where I was actually on Ronnie's side

Did you miss the milk-carton one yesterday? Or are you a monster?

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Ditocoaf posted:

Did you miss the milk-carton one yesterday? Or are you a monster?

Sometimes I open the fridge and just lick things

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.
Ed: nah. not funny.

Montague Tigg
Mar 23, 2008

Previously, on "Ronnie Likes Data":
from the funny pictures thread:

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

Also, OMG LOOK AT THIS FAN ART PEOPLE DID

IT'S MY GIRL AND MY KITTY Q_Q

Guys this has been one of the most gratifying things I have ever done. Creating rules, except for when it doesn't lol

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

CzarChasm posted:

correct

B Squad Leader
Nov 1, 2009

Not to quickly burst your bubble, you keep improving with every comic, but I found the speech bubbles in panel 2 very confusing at first. I think you were geographically pointing at One-Arm since she's standing in front of Frog, but pointing those at panel 3 made me think it was Ginn saying that? I also recognize the different fonts for the different characters should clear it up enough, but I think you could skip the speech bubble tails entirely in panel 2 since she was the last one speaking in panel 1.

This is a super minor nitpick but it did really mix me up for a minute, keep on comic-ing!

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

B Squad Leader posted:

Not to quickly burst your bubble, you keep improving with every comic, but I found the speech bubbles in panel 2 very confusing at first. I think you were geographically pointing at One-Arm since she's standing in front of Frog, but pointing those at panel 3 made me think it was Ginn saying that? I also recognize the different fonts for the different characters should clear it up enough, but I think you could skip the speech bubble tails entirely in panel 2 since she was the last one speaking in panel 1.

This is a super minor nitpick but it did really mix me up for a minute, keep on comic-ing!

No please, any criticism is good, and I can fix them on my end easy enough by just re-uploading the file to my servers. So any feedback I get I can generally work on super fast, and it makes it better if for some reason someone reads this story years down the line on my website or whatever. For which I bought two domain names for because people kept spelling the name wrong. haha. ha. ha.

*sigh*

apparently, bobapearlessence and bobapearlescence are easily confused.

e: It's fixed now, and re-uploaded.

Boba Pearl has a new favorite as of 07:46 on Jan 27, 2022

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

#30. Rubble

So many of these comics would be improved without the witty last line. Oh well, it was the late 2000s, you get what you get.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

There we go.

Shaking lemur butt
Jan 5, 2015

:haw: :v: :ohdear: :cool:

Ziv Zulander posted:

#30. Rubble

So many of these comics would be improved without the witty last line. Oh well, it was the late 2000s, you get what you get.

Comic: 1, Ziv Zulander: 0

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

Ziv Zulander posted:

#30. Rubble

Yeah if the last panel had no text and was just a further zoomed out shot of the ruined city that would've been perfect. Maybe just a stray "damnit" if anything

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

Ziv Zulander posted:

#30. Rubble

So many of these comics would be improved without the witty last line.

I improved your post.

No need to thank me.

Bazinga.

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
Hup hath returned unto us!

Shaking lemur butt
Jan 5, 2015

:haw: :v: :ohdear: :cool:
Sonic: Gotta go Hup

Golden Dragon
Apr 9, 2007

Always speak politely to an enraged Dragon

Man when she said don't do it I thought she meant Ronnie was gonna eat the spaghetti right off the floor.

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy

CzarChasm posted:

drat, for a second I thought this was the cat loaf guy and things were going get quicker to scroll.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Golden Dragon posted:

Man when she said don't do it I thought she meant Ronnie was gonna eat the spaghetti right off the floor.

:same:

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
*Boulevard of Broken Dreams sounds in the distance*

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

Golden Dragon posted:

Yeah, I could already see him slurping these noodles from the floor without even using his hands. That probably happened right after the pout.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Hitmen for Destiny #422: Controlling critters

==========================

Hitmen for Destiny #423: Spotting spies

==========================

Hitmen for Destiny #424: Many more

I sense some new adds to the bodycount coming up

Son of Thunderbeast has a new favorite as of 21:53 on Jan 27, 2022

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
The lovingly rendered gills and toes on the axolotl...
It even gets a little sparkle in its eye; no other character gets that.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Do you think it's a leopard-print and skin-print costume, or did woman and leopard trade skins?

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
oh my god I never put it together that the leopard was wearing human-print clothes

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

oh my god I never put it together that the leopard was wearing human-print clothes
I though the leopard was shaved, but poo poo, that seems obvious now

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
The man is a genius.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

oh my god same lmao

Kennel posted:

The man is a genius.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Whoa, my mind is blown

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica
Hitmen for Destiny is giving me real Skyrim vibes. It's hard to focus on the right perks when everyone is throwing their system/philosophy/religion at you.