Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«504 »
Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

GEORGIE?

Flint_Paper posted:

I fell backwards and hit the back of my head on some very unfriendly London concrete. It made my brain bounce back and forth, and the olfactory nerve either went "ping" like a maiden aunt's gusset in an Ealing comedy, or the olfactory bulb went to buggery.

Either way, I've not been able to smell anything for about six years now. My sense of taste is suuuuper basic. Sweet/sour/salt/savoury/bitter. Like, I can tell the difference between a burger and a pizza, but a whole lot of the joy of food and drink has gone. Plus I've accidentally drank a *load* of off milk. Which is gross as hell.

No idea if it'll ever come back! I'm terrified of gas leaks! I was once in the basement of a pub, waiting for my time on stage, and I was the last person to realise that the pub was on fire! It's not the best!

That sounds awful.
And your first paragraph is intensely British.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Winty
Sep 22, 2007

A favorite from the master himself, my man James Thurber:

Caption: Well, I'm disenchanted too. We're all disenchanted.

A masterpiece of the form, if you ask me.

Winty has a new favorite as of 03:00 on Jun 6, 2020

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

We'll make diamonds from their ashes. Take them into battle with us.

Craft a Diamond Dog diamond?
Nah.   Let's do it!

College Slice

Something Awful:

Winty posted:

We're all disenchanted.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It is time for your viscera to see the light of day!

The Something Awful Forums > Main > Post Your Favorite (or Request): I'm existing just for listing!!! > Post your favourite comic: We're all disenchanted.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

One Potato to rule them all,
One Potato to find them,
One Potato to bring them all
And in the darkness bind them.

Bread Liar

But then people might think this thread is about the utterly mediocre Matt Groening show of the same name.

Ewww.

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

Yellow Pearl, Blue Pearl, Pink Pearl

Boba Pearl.

That show is actually good.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

The preceding post has been paid for by the new World order.

Boba Pearl posted:

That show is actually good.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

It's somewhere on the good side of mediocre anyway.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

Of course, it doesn't make sense to pay more, so you can just by two cat harnesses and use one of them for sex.

Wow, another what if real life was like an RPG comic! How cool!

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

Yellow Pearl, Blue Pearl, Pink Pearl

Boba Pearl.

I don't think cartoons are what I think of when I think "Real Life"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Cartoons are more realistic.

«504 »