Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
ITT Clitch outs himself as IT middle management, and therefore first against the wall

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
IT middle management isn't even that bad. not like nerds can fuckin manage themselves either way. if you want a cursed position go in, like, advertising, or conservative think tankery.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus

Yup. Misspelled a thing. Thanks, dude. I almost googled it, but no I didn't.

I wish I was a boring IT middle manager. Way less stress than being a broke-brained retail manager. Can I still get a fastpass for Mr. Kalashnikov's Wild Ride? I'm totally bourgie. My second-hand Accord has leather seats.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

The original language of Wikipedia is obviously Hawaiian.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

Clitch posted:

Yup. Misspelled a thing. Thanks, dude. I almost googled it, but no I didn't.

I wish I was a boring IT middle manager. Way less stress than being a broke-brained retail manager. Can I still get a fastpass for Mr. Kalashnikov's Wild Ride? I'm totally bourgie. My second-hand Accord has leather seats.

(nick kroll in Oh Hello! On Broadway voice) my dorghter is so bourgie

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Grevling posted:

The original language of Wikipedia is obviously Hawaiian.

this is your kind of comic

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

That's a really mean thing to say

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe
I wish there was some sort of a camp where we could concentrate the people who hate MM&O and other people who hate good comics.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

:aliexpress:TOOT TOOT "Stop getting mad at comics" VROOM

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX
MM&O is really good and if you don't like it I'm just gonna assume you're a sad person who deeply empathizes with Owl

Montague Tigg
Mar 23, 2008

Previously, on "Ronnie Likes Data":
the O in MM&O stands for gOon

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
MMO makes a lot of sense when you realise it's based on Tasmania, and is a riff on characters from a series of picture books for small children that are in most Australian primary schools.

abigserve
Sep 13, 2009

this is a better avatar than what I had before
MMO captures the vibe of Australian adolescence extremely well in a "we only needed to be like, 5% dumber as teenagers to end up like this " sort of way

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

Ditto for brit-teen. Or at least, brit teens in lovely ex-mining towns in the 90s.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

I suspect that teenagers all across the anglosphere have similar experiences smoking gravity bongs with their lovely friends and taking LSD under highway overpasses

Geomancing
Jan 8, 2004

I am not an egghead. I am well-read.
Oh, were folks talking about old MMO comics?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Geomancing posted:

turpa kiinni kissa äiä

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Mr. Sunshine posted:

...or they never went to parties where people pissed on each other, and the fact that some people find these events and characters relatable is just profoundly sad.

Yeah, not everyone had a great middle class life in the quiet suburbs. And sometimes we find it funny when life experiences similar to our own are retold with absurd embellishments. You know, one of the most common forms of comedy?

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Geomancing posted:

fethers

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Pyroclastic
Jan 4, 2010

Geomancing posted:

Holy gently caress, http://www.imanewbie.com is still up.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

lmao

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

:hmmyes:

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

ArtIsResistance posted:

MM&O is really good and if you don't like it I'm just gonna assume you're a sad person who deeply empathizes with Owl

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
Owl doesn't understand that the best way to rise in the scene is to put people like Werewolf Jones in their place when they start wrecking the vibe for others. he is ruled by a fear of violence rather than a love for the scene. in this essay i will-

Poulpe
Nov 11, 2006
Canadian Santa Extraordinaire
Speaking of the fantastic comic MM&O, the new book comes out at the end of the month :dance:

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
More MMO please.

A Proper Uppercut
Sep 30, 2008

Someone asked about buying MM&O online, you can get digital versions on Google play, it's a cool way to read them on a tablet.

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts
This feels like a thread that ought to know that according to an inside source, MAD Magazine is closing down production. It was the last survivor of EC Comics.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Poulpe posted:

Speaking of the fantastic comic MM&O, the new book comes out at the end of the month :dance:

It costs $46 on Amazon Australia, fuckkkkk. I don't think I can justify spending that much. :(

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

It costs $46 on Amazon Australia, fuckkkkk. I don't think I can justify spending that much. :(

Send me $36 then punch yourself in the nuts

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Besesoth posted:

This feels like a thread that ought to know that according to an inside source, MAD Magazine is closing down production. It was the last survivor of EC Comics.

Well gently caress.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Send me $36 then punch yourself in the nuts

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I am an oppressed White Male, Asian women wont serve me! Save me Campbell Newman!!!!!!!

This prick needs to drop his gimmick or go all-in and stop half-arsing it.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Gromit posted:

I can't tell the difference or is that :thejoke:?

Qwertycoatl
Dec 31, 2008

Beachcomber posted:

I can't tell the difference or is that :thejoke:?

The eye on the mask being pulled off in panel 3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Gromit posted:

:golfclap: