Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!

Resting Lich Face posted:

This is my type of poo poo really. Comic that starts as wacky silly poo poo turns into wacky serious poo poo that's nonsense but makes sense if you've read the previous 2000 pages.

Can I interest you in a little known comic called Ctrl-Alt-Delete?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Ugh dad stop embarrassing me like that

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

This is my type of poo poo really. Comic that starts as wacky silly poo poo turns into wacky serious poo poo that's nonsense but makes sense if you've read the previous 2000 pages.

Sam & Fuzzy, probably the most underrated webcomic out there.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

It Hurts!!

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

https://twitter.com/gwynbr/status/1262463887850516480

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
Pretty topical

Cornlight
May 15, 2004
makes me lol

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Cornlight posted:

makes me lol

maybe make that not safe for work, fella

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Cornlight posted:

makes me lol

lmao

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Boss comes over, leans over my shoulder, stares intently at the screen for twenty seconds while I remain completely motionless

"Is that a crudely drawn cartoon penis? You're my best employee but I'll have to fire, and sue, and kill you"

Montague Tigg
Mar 23, 2008

Previously, on "Ronnie Likes Data":
this is my favorite page

Qwertycoatl
Dec 31, 2008

These days I can look at absolutely any image on the internet while at work and my boss will never know

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

Randaconda posted:

maybe make that not safe for work, fella

Don't worry; it's already NSFW.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Anyone on a computer nowadays looking at something at work already works from home so there’s no boss around unless you’re one of those peasants who doesn’t write code.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

I just audibly laughed, then described out loud in explicit detail why the erection revealed there was making me laugh, during the training session I'm sitting in via zoom, then accidentally copy pasted the entire comic into chat, and now I'm fired

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

Phlegmish posted:

Boss comes over, leans over my shoulder, stares intently at the screen for twenty seconds while I remain completely motionless

"Is that a crudely drawn cartoon penis? You're my best employee but I'll have to fire, and sue, and kill you"

I agree with your boss. We should demand finely and accurately drawn penes.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

As I mentioned in that probation reason, this thread gets a lot of leeway - it's always been filthy or filth-adjacent* - but the line has to be drawn somewhere and, for me, I guess the line is an actual genuine undisguised boner.

edit: if you want to post NSFW comics in here, you sure can, just link them and label them as such. Don't post them inline.

*I've posted Jerkcity in here for years with impunity even before I was Above the Law

Pastry of the Year has a new favorite as of 22:49 on May 20, 2020

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Randaconda you snitch, you'd better watch your back

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Pastry of the Year posted:

As I mentioned in that probation reason, this thread gets a lot of leeway - it's always been filthy or filth-adjacent* - but the line has to be drawn somewhere and, for me, I guess the line is an actual genuine undisguised boner.

edit: if you want to post NSFW comics in here, you sure can, just link them and label them as such. Don't post them inline.

*I've posted Jerkcity in here for years with impunity even before I was Above the Law

Welcome to Jerk City, Population: You :mad:

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Post your favorite comic: it's always been filthy or filth-adjacent*

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Phlegmish posted:

Randaconda you snitch, you'd better watch your back

I never report poo poo, playa. I tried to get him to change it before the screws caught him

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Welcome to Jerk City, Population: You :mad:

CLOMP CLOMP CLOMP OW GOD GLK GAK HURMPH

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
needs more cowbell amirite

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Why are the trees building a bone hut around themselves and not around a rabbit. This makes no sense. My immersion is ruined

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

Why are the trees building a bone hut around themselves and not around a rabbit. This makes no sense. My immersion is ruined

I presume they are bones from abnormally large rabbits.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

ImpAtom posted:

I presume they are bones from abnormally large rabbits.

A rabbit of unusual size? I don't think they exist.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Push El Burrito posted:

A rabbit of unusual size? I don't think they exist.

Lol reservoir dogs was so good

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

I clicked your Post History button to read Jerkcity, and what did I find? Hypocrisy!

You can do whatever you want in life.

SCheeseman
Apr 23, 2003

Not erect therefore not hypocritical. Dicks are only disgusting filth when half chub or greater.

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

Clearly the trees object not only to their dead flesh being used as a building medium, but also to a living thing being enclosed like that. So one of them volunteers to be imprisoned, as a demonstration to the rabbit that what he is doing is so wrong. Or maybe, being trees they are rooted to the ground and unable to catch a rabbit. Anyway, that stare the tree is giving the bunny is pretty cold.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

ChubbyChecker posted:

I clicked your Post History button to read Jerkcity, and what did I find? Hypocrisy!

Well spotted. I'll get #penisgate trending on twitter.

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
492 pages to sweep for dicks. It'll take a while, but it must be done.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Lol this curve could only work with mirrors, unless it's got a display in it. not really sure how digital recording affects vampires though.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

LifeSunDeath posted:

Lol this curve could only work with mirrors, unless it's got a display in it. not really sure how digital recording affects vampires though.

Optic fibres exist.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Optic fibres exist.

which are mirrors

LifeSunDeath has a new favorite as of 16:23 on May 21, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007