Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mmj
Dec 22, 2006

I've always been a bit confrontational

He's real enthusiastic about nuclear power until they bring up black body radiation I bet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mmj
Dec 22, 2006

Samovar posted:

Glasses can't fuze to your cornea if you manage to get solvent accidentally sprayed in your eyes, which is why contacts are double plus verboten in labs.

Man literally every lab I ever worked in really dropped the ball on safety there. Wearing standard safety glasses is more than enough to keep your eyes safe with contacts. Anything that would get through the glasses will gently caress up your eyes even if there aren't any contacts in. Also unless you have the most vanilla eye problems ever you can easily be spending 600+ a year on contacts after insurance so it's not exactly as cheap as people are suggesting.

mmj
Dec 22, 2006

mrfart posted:

Been making comics for kids for quite some time now.
Probably not for this thread, idk

The punchlines that cut to visual jokes are really well done. Dandruff kong and puff the magic firearms mascot got a real laugh out of me