Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
Weapon Brown is so good you guys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
Nearly Halloween

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Slime posted:

So he's equating Trump to Jack, the alcoholic who goes nuts and tries to murder his family because spooky ghosts told him it was a good idea?

hmmmmm

You mean Jack, the hardworking upstanding father figure who is thwarted in rightfully disciplining his son by his feminazi libtard wife and an old ni

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Nitrox posted:

Post Your Favorite (or Request): Coldly Compiled Lists › Post your favourite comic: Let's pretend we're pedophiles

Bruce laughed.

That scary laugh of his.

"Of course we're pedophiles." he said. "We have to be pedophiles."

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
Well, good things come in bears.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
(He won't need the clothes)

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
Looks like no one told Erik to stop sucking

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Oh man. This is me for the first year of living on my own.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
The fact that the furries in that comic look frighteningly non-articulate is the only thing that comic does right.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
Old favorite

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
The tale of Martin Shkreli

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

The only Spiderman I enjoy is Newspaper Spiderman, the most nihilistic comic of them all.

Too truly appreciate Newspaper Spider-man you need to have had a friend who was hit by a radioactive brick as a kid, like my bud Stanley Starker.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

starkebn posted:

Kill the messenger

Daa naa daa daa daa daa, naa daa daa daa
Daa naa daa daa daa
Skeleton Couriers