Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I disapprove of what you say, and I will defend your death because you have no right to say it!

He comes back, doesn't he? :negative:

I'd totally read an Owl comic, maybe with an occasional appearance from WWJ.

edit: Ahh, poo poo, here's something.

burexas.irom has a new favorite as of 11:06 on Oct 28, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I disapprove of what you say, and I will defend your death because you have no right to say it!

How is it possible that in TYOOL 2016 somethingawful dot com still doesn't have a "trap sprung" smilie?

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

BROCK LESBIAN posted:

But the best comic is still

So, which one is Shadow and which one is Chug?

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

Slimy Hog posted:

This is a good comic.

I'd love to agree with you, but by virtue of being posted in this thread, it is actually bad.

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

starkebn posted:

does this count enough for this thread?

This image reminds me, there was a comic that was featured in a comic magazine when I was a kid that I can't google for the life of me. Maybe you guys will know.
The graphic style is similar to the picture above, but with way more detailed shading, like oil painting, but with black outlines. It was very colorful. It was cyberpunk and set in a (dystopian?) future time. The main character was this super aggresive macho bald cyberpunk with implanted goggles for eyes. Think bald cyberpunk Iggy Pop. There was a lot of gratuitous sex and violence, like entrails and erect dicks all over the place. I think it was named after the main character. Maaaaybe his name begins with an R.

Ring any bells?

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

Yup, that's the guy! Don't know why I remembered him bald. I also remember it with less naked children.

Thanks goons!

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

:nws:

http://i.imgur.com/UaYywvb.jpg

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

Found it! What do I win?

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

Karate Bastard posted:

Why does the leftmost dude's body go through the panel in only some of the panels? Why is this hilarious to me?

It's like that lowercase ng at the end of "EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM ... MORNIng" I can't stop giggling

It's a subtle hint that I put in all my comics that the panel borders are there to give you, the reader, a false sense of security when looking into my twisted world and make you wonder where the borders of your world are. Have you seen the movie The Matrix my dude???

Also,

goddamn! :D

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I hate all of you, regardless of your opinion on MM&O.

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

When marimba rhythms start to play...

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

A Moose posted:

also if you take out all the words

Exactly! Show, don't tell. I'd post an example, but I'm at a loss.

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

Life, it's a story of loss.

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Nice, new comic of Mice, Dog, & Fowl.

2/10; Nobody shot heroin up their dick.

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

^^ That avatar cracks me up

lofi posted:

Where was that from? I really liked it, want more!

Seconded!

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

WEIGHT MACHINE

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

How do you upload pictures to Wikipedia?

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

Holy poo poo. Mods change my name to Gay Straightman, tia

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

Arrhythmia posted:

More cartoons should have a panel after the punchline where everyone celebrates how funny the punchline was.

"That's hilarious, Greg!" is the new "Christ, what an rear end in a top hat!"

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

It works!

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

wyoming posted:

From some old webcomic thread.

Heyoo, I made that! Also,

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I'm feeling inspired again.

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

Biplane posted:

oglaf is good but it aint no Achewood.

what's Achewood

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

Nuevo posted:

Oh poo poo, is webcomicname French?

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

Absurd Alhazred posted:

I guess Father Ted was wrong after all.

Yeah, turns out trans rights are human rights.

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

Here's a gif with a positively lovecraftian ending.

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

Now someone do I Don't Like Thing.

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

Okay then

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

Also

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I wanna do one for Achewood but I don't know how to deconstruct it.

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I'm THE
model
around.
"
TOWN

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

Of course girls don't like him, he's some kinda "both eyes inside face" freak.

edit: I'm an idiot. Have some Mr. Joshua if you're not familiar. I'm in love with his style.

https://twitter.com/pants/status/1095394062281129984

burexas.irom has a new favorite as of 07:42 on May 3, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

Here, I'll explain MMO to you in a language you understand