Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Why do they change clothes between panels?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Der Kyhe posted:

Ronnie understood that becoming (hottish?) female would be better for him in any way, so he has to make sure that no attempt to switch back will ever be made.

You seem to have misinterpreted this comic.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I like space stuff and I thought that comic was cool.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Bombadilillo posted:

Have you had a fosters? Its Australian for beer.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Why are their eyes red? The only thing I can think of is they all infected themselves with conjunctivitis.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

In the first 5-10 minutes of the film they execute the criminal and the demon travels through the air into it's next host.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Thus started Howard The Duck's long painful transformation.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I’m not like any of those characters, nor have I ever known anyone who was, and I still enjoy reading them. Thanks for listening.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

huhwhat posted:

Someone expanded on the Phoenix Wright localization joke to include a bunch of different game companies.

This is painfully unfunny. Shame on you.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Krankenstyle posted:

gently caress

:ninja: its good

Very nice

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Ornamental Dingbat posted:

The statement I was trying to make is that a lot of kids tend to nope out on their education at around the dinosaur infatuation stage and just coast till they're 18 and get a job.

Excuse me?

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Beachcomber posted:

Which of you is this?

It says "SPENCERR" right at the top. :shrug:

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

LifeSunDeath posted:

I'm the smiley face that for no clear reason flipped upside down, and in the end doesn't add anything what so ever to the quality or lack of it in this comic.

It's actually the best part

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

That guy definitely falls for those all the time and gets embarrassed at work on the reg

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Brewmaster posted:

Snakes can't walk

Thanks a lot, God. :smugjones:

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

What?

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I want him brought to justice

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Who cares if having a cell phone would have cleared up the plot? What a bizarrely random criticism.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

MiddleOne posted:

This desperately needs elaboration.

It just makes a popping noise when you break the seal (by twisting the cardboard tube) and the compressed air is released.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

ultrafilter posted:

You see the remastered Ducktales game? It's based on the NES version but has the entire voice cast from the original cartoon.

It’s a great game

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Gently

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Baron von Eevl posted:

You mean "the anniversary of 9/11," right?

The anniversary of 9/11 is still 9/11

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

yes, but that doesn’t mean it’s for that. it’s an important distinction if you want to be able to look other people in the eye.

What if looking people in the eye gets me off?

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Post your favorite comic: I really hate this thread. Please change it.

RCarr has a new favorite as of 20:17 on Sep 22, 2019

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

What the Bible wont tell you was Jesus was juicing 24/7. Flipping those tables? Classic roid rage.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Grraarrgghh posted:

a flexible drill shaft.

Ayyyyyyyyyyy

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Jerry Cotton posted:

OK I don't get what's funny about that after the first panel, which contains the joke :confused:

Yea what the hell

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

In Soviet Russia, monitor turns on you.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I feel like it’s better not to read into these things

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

beanieson posted:

I don’t know poo poo about hockey, why are waffles a thing?

There’s a position called a waffler, responsible for keeping the offensive players from getting into the nooks and crannies of the waffler’s defense.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Please tell me that’s not real

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Push El Burrito posted:

Jesus Christ, what an rear end in a top hat

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Tenebrais posted:

Don't, it's a nazi thing.

And even if it wasn’t its super nerdy and weird, like calling someone a tryhard in real life.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Same

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I know I would

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

cant cook creole bream posted:

I never heard that expression, so the joke falls a bit fat.

So do you

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

RFC2324 posted:

Last person born in the 90s isn't going to be old enough to remember them, since they will only have been a few minutes old when they ended
:goonsay:

It’s last person born in the 90’s that’s still alive. Not last person born in the 90’s.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I still can’t tell if anyone actually reads these or if it’s a joke.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Kennel posted:

I hope Gamer Dilbert comic dies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I know how much smarter you all are than the rest of the forums, due to your love of Japanese cartoons.