Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
Page 110 never forget

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
idgi but also don’t know anything about Steven universe

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

lol rabid fans of anything will always ruin it.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Zil posted:

Well he might have for a brief moment as his fell to the ground, though his brain may not have been able to process what it was seeing.

yea, how many times did he blink after getting twisted

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I tried So_Str0ng and it worked

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Would be better with some text in the last panel.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Very relatable subject matter

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Always suspected this

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Besesoth posted:

I took one for the thread. John Billette gets (got?) published in Hustler, and makes exactly the sort of cartoons you'd expect from a Boomer who's trying to be edgy. That's definitely the original dialogue.

Is.... is that a cats rear end in a top hat on one of the stamps :thunk:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

gain.jpg

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

This is so dumb but it got a genuine laugh out of me

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

This is the best page of the thread

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

This is the worst page of the thread.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Post your favorite comic: PISSSS

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Look, if there's a horse on the field, play polo.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Man Oglaf really sucks sometimes.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

It varies wildly. When it’s good, it’s smart and funny and even subtle in its humor, like the guy who just wants to build a labyrinth. The punch line is just him smiling, and it works.

When it sucks it’s just random dick sucking jokes.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Zzulu posted:

Whatever you think of Oglaf, rest assured that it is the wrong opinion and that my opinion, which is the correct opinion, is the right opinion

:same:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Jerry Cotton posted:

Well obviously the early stuff provides the OG lafs.

oh my god

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Yoshi Wins posted:

It’s good to have one’s posts quoted, and thus to realize that one is alive.

I am quoted, therefore I am

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

wow

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Idgi who’s tony lazuto

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

He says this is for being a nosy Nellie

:rip: me

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

SomeJazzyRat posted:

Why is Gilbert Gottfried trying to kill me?

You know what you did.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

This speaks to me on a really deep level

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Come And See posted:

So Rent is Megg Mogg and Owl the musical?

Yes but without the humor

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

If you reverse the panels, the elephant is rescuing the man from a snake attack, and then gently puts the snek down on the ground and they become friends.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Thank you friendo

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

sassassin posted:

Get thin in the kitchen, get juicy in the gym hth

:hmmyes:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Free cheese is free cheese my man

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Tenebrais posted:

I don't relate to these comics about being in a minority I'm not part of. Also they're bad

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

RCarr posted:

What the Bible wont tell you was Jesus was juicing 24/7. Flipping those tables? Classic roid rage.

Raising Lazarus from the dead was actually a problem with the original translation. Jesus actually deadlifted Lazarus who was alive and well.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Please, no Achewood

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

There is no “best” achewood, there is only achewood

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

psychopomp posted:

Presenting the best Achewoods:

This has been a complete collection of every good Achewood.

:hmmyes:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Ah gently caress why

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

what the poo poo

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Christ what an rear end in a top hat

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Before I die I want to see this recreated in a big budget Superman movie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Wouldiwas Shookspeared 😂😂
😂😂