Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

Schneider Inside Her posted:

Meg Mogg and Owl is good if you’ve met those people but if you haven’t well you wasted your youth on videogames

I grew up in the company of those people, and wasting my life on video games has proven a vastly preferable experience.

I'm not a fan of the comic; I don't think it's funny, but it definitely captures the white trash life-experience to a tee.

Skippy McPants has a new favorite as of 10:52 on Oct 14, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

EmmyOk posted:

What are those surreal CAD edits called again?

D̴̤̪̩̏͐̿̏ͦ̇ͥ̿̇o̵̩͚̣̰̻ͫ͛ͅ ͣ̏̊̃ͪ͛̿͏͉͎͚̦ẏ̮̳̈́̀̀o̹̮͚͖̠̝͎̻ͥͮu̶ͨ̋̅̍҉̤͎̥ ͖̞̥͇̬̜̰̫̒͑͌ͨͧ̃̂̏̀͡m̧͊͌ͯͪ͏̜ě̶͙̪͍͕̩͂̅̓̅̈́̒̓ͅa͓̣̘ͫ͛͗̄̍ͥͯ͑n̴̪̫̮̥̩̙̥̉̽͟ Zalgo?

Skippy McPants has a new favorite as of 12:24 on Oct 26, 2017

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

Paladinus posted:

This is not what sperm whale means.

Those aren't sperm whales; they have baleen!

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

Push El Burrito posted:

Please post more dog heaven.

They're from here, and sadly there's only those three.

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

I always take stuff like this as an indication that a lot of people just... do not read. Even people who hand out literary awards, apparently! They hear through the grapevine that a particular book is popular or profane and go along with the zeitgeist.

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

The dwarves are real good. "Don't be sad like knives" is some inspired writing.

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

Same, one check a month for rent and that's it.

I feel weird even having to use cash at this point.

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

TKIY posted:

Does this game still exist? It sounds impossible.

Space Station 13

It's a weird loving game.

Skippy McPants has a new favorite as of 21:33 on Mar 30, 2018

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

Arguing about Achewood sucks. It's almost worse than the multipage Megg Mogg and Owl derails.

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

Worksafe Oglaf continues to deliver,

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

Absurd Alhazred posted:

How do I pronounce "Lledrod" without slobbering?

Ask Liam Dutton

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

A good twist. Also, I think that's the first time I've seen a transman in Oglaf. Neat.

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

First six panels are great, but the last two kinda run it into the ground.

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

It's all a setup! Both doors are liars! Why design a trap that makes it easier for adventurers to steal your poo poo?

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

Discworld DEATH best death.

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

LifeSunDeath posted:

Man...family dog is getting put down later today...this one hurts.

All good boys go to heaven,

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

Phlegmish posted:

In every WM dump there's always one or two that I find unironically funny. And I have no shame

Hey, if Racoons have taught me anything, it's that it's okay to love trash. Don't ever let anyone make you feel bad for being a trash person who loves trash.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

Today's Oglaf is kinda bad, but it raises an interesting question: what's the point of capital punishment in a fantasy setting with resurrection? I guess maybe it's expensive, but does that mean rich people's lawyers would argue for execution over prison so that their client could pop straight back to life at the nearest temple?