Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

This looks about a million times better than the actual comic, though i assume they haven't added the detailed torture or I'M SAD bits yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

I see even Swedes get upset about IKEA.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

marshmallow creep posted:

I knew that he was too poor to afford the gun that he used to kill the president. He wanted the one with pearl handles because it was going to "go in a museum" but he could only afford the one with wood grips. The gun store owner took pity on him and let him have the pearl grips for the same price as the wood. The pistol has since been lost.

Its genuinely kind of impressive that this man managed to gently caress up in every way possible except one.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
Something Positive was literally just a dude doing a thing so he wouldn't be depressed all the time.

It also wasn't a gaming webcomic chasing Penny Arcade's shadow which gave you a lot of credit in the '00s.

EDIT: Its also still loving going what the gently caress

EDIT2: The art hasn't even substantially changed how

EDIT3: How the gently caress did Milholand convince a woman to let him impregnate her at some point what is even going on

1stGear has a new favorite as of 19:14 on May 12, 2018

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

Aw, that one made me sad :(

Although, the gently caress was her husband doing the whole time? He probably set her up

It's fine. Mary gets to be with the idealized version of her husband in heaven forever.

And her still living husband can at last bone the science officer without feeling guilty about it.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
Do not post Nazi Klurf, even if you've found one of the rare comics where he's not being a Nazi.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
While we're here, isn't Kate Beaton super cool?

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
i want the garfield podcast back

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Raptor1033 posted:

To be fair, this is true for every vertebrate I can think of.

*sighs* Alright, I see we gotta start over. The toe bone is connected to the foot bone, the foot bone is connected to the ankle bone, the ankle bone is connected to the

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

om nom nom posted:

Truly, we are living in the future

https://www.thefarside.com/

hey, larson asked that his comics not be posted online, not cool dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
To be completely clear, that picture of Trump is completely real, undoctored, and none of us survived that plane crash.