Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."
I like to think that she burned the horniest Juicikas, but then I mourn for the fact that we will never see them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."

This comic is just a CIA-front for sending messages to field operatives.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

Themata posted:

Buttclock

Now this is a comic I'd read.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

Douche Wolf 89 posted:

Name 1 racist thing connecting cats and H.P. Lovecraft. I'll wait.

Well Lovecraft did have a cat named ni--ohhhh ho ho I see what you did there, you almost got me.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

Paladinus posted:

I forgot, do non-rodent animals exist in the Clementine universe?

Sometimes tiny humans take the place of ordinary rats and other vermin. They live in Clementine's walls.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

:nws:https://i.imgur.com/QG0RJBD.jpeg:nws: for weiner

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

Captain Hygiene posted:

Honestly this is funnier without the NWS addendum :colbert:

I don't have a cat so I wasn't sure what was funny to cat people

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

Ellie Trashcakes posted:

Love means never having to say you're sorry you gave someone lice

World Famous W posted:

Does it have to be lice? Can you substitute in fleas?

All of this talk about romantically sharing bugs with a lover makes me think of that famous scene from the hit 1987 sci-fi flick, The Hidden, where Kyle MacLachlan barfs his golden space bugs into his buddy-cop's unconscious mouth. The Youtube channel appropriately describes this as a "Sweet and Sad" scene with 2 actors who were "a very sexy and slashy duo".

EDIT: I can also dig up the video where somebody barfs an evil space slug into somebody else's mouth, if there's an interest in the comic thread being a place to share these sorts of videos.

Cream-of-Plenty has a new favorite as of 23:40 on Sep 11, 2021

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

Panel 4 shoulda been a hentai game

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

I subscribe to the theory that all stories are canonical because they were told in the universe that I exist in, and therefore everything from Star Trek to Star Wars coexist, and this means that it is entirely possible for Quark from Deep Space 9 to have sex with Worf from TNG.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

Kennel posted:

New gang tag

I'm alive and I ate everybody

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

Bobby Crosby penned the entire "storyline" for Pupkin by engaging in a One Word Story with people who, ostensibly, had shown up for a job posting on Craigslist to rebuild a fence. You can tell that one of the people in the circle had nothing but contempt for the bait-and-switch, as the comic vacillates between wholesome and nihilistic with clockwork regularity. The exact number of participants isn't clear, but it's probably like 4 willing to 1 unwilling.

Cream-of-Plenty has a new favorite as of 15:14 on Oct 11, 2021

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

The whole "it doesn't get sexual" thing is horseshit lawyering because the things it gets into aren't explicitly sexual--but they are still sexual. Like, at one point Ames and Metal have another race, and Ames gets a blister and needs Metal to administer balm with his mouth (his tongue is a balm dispenser apparently) and this goes on for like twelve panels. Also Ames gets a stomach ache and Metal shrinks himself down so that she can swallow him whole and he can travel through her guts and apply balm with his mouth. And in another example, Ames ties Metal up like a mummy, except for his exposed tongue (which she uses as an elaborate balm dispenser).

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

Son I'd Like (to) gently caress

Zil posted:

Yes, it had a sheep on the bumper sticker too sooooo

That's ShILF, you idiot.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

Fantastic Foreskin posted:

Do they ever explain why metal Sonic isn't evil?

I had a bunch of Duck comics growing up, and somehow a sonic comic where he has to save Amy from metal sonic by traveling between dimensions or some poo poo was in amongst them. In retrospect it was clearly an advertisement for Sonic CD, but given that that comic is my only experience with non-game sonic media this is weirding me out.

At some point they captured Metal Sonic and force-fed him hot catsup ("the opposite of chili dogs") until his programming went haywire and he reverted to an infantile state. Then they simply had to put a diaper on him and "raise" him as a good robot until he passed all of the catsup.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

So a self-described nice guy who is suddenly obsessed with metal becoming soft has broken into their bedroom to become hard again.

EDIT: Not sexually I mean--not technically sexually. But sex-adjacent.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

Cream-of-Plenty has a new favorite as of 01:06 on Oct 26, 2021

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

Circa-2000 Crosby was peak Crosby. By 2004, Crosby's eyes are shaped like hourglasses as if to say, "time has run out"; it's all downhill from here. You start with a comic about a child who befriends a silver centipede with a five o'clock shadow, and you've got nowhere to go but "down".

Next thing you know, you're penning an incoherent Pupkin comic based on a story penned by a group of strangers tricked into playing the One Word Game; then you're selling the movie rights to a romcom starring Jennifer Lopez. Meanwhile, your brother--the true deviant of the brother-duo--is co-writing a Fortnite parody comic where participants feed their weapons with hoses plugged into their asses ("Fartnite").

And throughout this, I always think back to those eyes. Those hourglass eyes. Time has run out indeed.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

Crosby's a fuckin freak. I know where this comic goes, and it's shocking that it doesn't end up with ol' hourglass-eyes here going around collecting people's eyes to "see what humans see". It's actually disappointing that it doesn't. Alas.

Cream-of-Plenty has a new favorite as of 16:29 on Oct 30, 2021

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

sinburger posted:

It should be called the "Pumpkin Universe Project".

Pumpkin Original One Panels

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

Amoeba102 posted:

For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves Pupkin.

With the sweat of my brow, I have built a mighty railroad so that it might be loaded with Pupkin fans seeking the promised land and driven off a tall cliff. Boo! to Pupkin, I say. And boo to the third twin with hourglass eyes.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

frankenfreak posted:

Just how big is that dog???

About the size of a13 gallon trash bag packed full of dog poo poo and banana peels.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

Mx. posted:

✓ anime
✓ furry
✓ christian
✓ unsettling

dude idk sometimes i run into comics and it's like. i have to share this but with whom

Well are you gonna share the rest or what

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

womb with a view posted:

What is wrong with you degenerates

Turkish delight???

Hedrigall posted:

You’ve clearly never had the good stuff

Yeah Turkish Pepper. Choke down some salty licorice you dumb sucker.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

Unwinder posted:

Hey, I'm the creator of Powerup Comics (not in character as Shadow), one of your guys told me to post on here and even though I said no to them I actually did have ten bucks laying around so whatever.

I don't plan on becoming a regular because I know you discuss my comics in here a lot and I don't want the possibility of me coming in and trying to explain everything to interfere with you talking about my stuff.

But for now, hello, thanks for reading, and thanks especially for appreciating Abbeycourt Manor (which is my best stuff). Feel free to ask me anything you've been dying to ask about any of my comics without having a Twitter account.

Welcome.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

PopeCrunch posted:

do you love pupkin

When I was 16, I spent about 3 months working at a Jamba Juice. I got to know, on an intimate level, all of the various fruits and frozen treats that constituted their menu; peanut butter moo'd, orange dream machine and, of course, razzmatazz. By the end of my tenure, I had cultivated a deep resentment for these drinks, for wheat grass, and for fruit at large. I had seen how the "sausage" was made. I won't touch a piece of fruit now, because it's all poo poo.

I imagine that somebody, anybody, who works long enough in the comics industry will develop a similarly strong aversion to pupkin.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

For some reason my mind immediately went here

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

Elfface posted:

Jut give it the 'ol 'cum edit' and it's perfect.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

I think we're far enough in to the Metal Sonic comic for an activity page break

Spoilers for an upcoming character!

E: also, makai no ossan is one of my favorites, thank you for posting it

You did it wrong stupid

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

BaldDwarfOnPCP posted:

And here I was thinking he had some interesting ideas about macbooks or w/e back in 1963

I figured the comics were modern, but Davis was just signing the year he was born, you know? Like how companies always say "Ford, Est. 1919" or "McDonald's: Since 1923". Just "Jim Davis, 1963"

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

Idea for a comic: An endless series of one-panel non-sequiturs chronicling my conversations with a malignant Magic 8-Ball and a haunted* Sesame Street telephone.

*The battery is dying

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

Push El Burrito posted:

Start posting Pupkin again from the beginning.

I've always got a playthru of Friends on my queue. When I reach the end of Season 10 Episode 18? It's right back to Season 1 Episode 1.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

The Saddest Rhino posted:

Why is the sonic fan comic so much of posturing about how good they are gonna fight

It's just warming the reader up to when they start doing the same thing for the loving.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

I read somewhere he's moved on to pizza rolls; just pops them up there one-by-one, like hot little soldiers with frozen hearts marching into the yawning void.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

I have no idea what's going on but it feels like this robot has been beating the poo poo out of Knuckles for like three weeks now. Namaste.

EDIT: Basically this: