Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

The 3DS did have a bit of a stumble at launch but that instantly dates that comic since no one cared about that by like a year later

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

None of the kids in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory died. They just all got horribly disfigured, except Veruca who just got a bit dirty.

Now Great Glass Elevator, tons of people died in that one.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Don Gato posted:

Is that the one where almost an entire space station is eaten by aliens? Its been ages since I read a Dahl book but man, some of the went places.

Yup. The Vermicious Knids are truly horrifying

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

oh my god

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Every comic posted in this thread is made by the person posting it. That's just how it works.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

fondue posted:

My favorite Nedroid

I unironically have a favorite ctrl+alt+del, too; I've not been able to find it since I first saw it but it's a four-panel where the Deathknight player is lamenting his unique situation of no longer being under the influence of the Lich King and that's a burden for them to solely bear (or something like that). The last panel is a pan-out of a bunch of mountain tops with Death Knights on them all lamenting the same thing.

What kind of alt text is that, it doesn't make any sense!

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

He DOES have kindness in him lmao

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

oh my god

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

I don't really see the appeal of just straight up posting the entirety of a comic in this thread, instead of just posting particularly good ones (with the exception of Nedroid as that included fresh Author's Commentary). But I also don't really mind too much either, I've already been skipping PFSC for months.

That said... thanks for introducing me to Hitmen for Destiny, I'm now gonna read the whole thing myself.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

I'm 100+ comics deep in HfD and completely hooked. What wacky hijinks will these incompetent buffoons get up to next!

A good comic

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Okay I finished reading all of Hitmen for Destiny and it's now one of my favorite webcomics

What else of this guy's stuff should I read

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

While I loved the whole thing I think my favorite arc was Passion, Lies, & Fungus. That whole thing was straight out of a Marx Brothers movie and it was perfectly executed.

Guess I'll just read all the stuff on his other comics page!

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

I finished reading all his stuff and HfD and Trixie are absolutely fantastic. No trolling, no equivocating, they're just great comics. Accidental Space Spy has more issues but I still generally liked it. Mind Chip is cool conceptually but the story didn't really do it for me.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Twitch posted:

I read through Transdimensional Brain Chip again, and that unfortunately falls apart 2/3rds of the way through.

Yeah that's my least favorite of the lot. It's got an interesting premise but it doesn't really know what to do with it in the long run.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

thetoughestbean posted:

This feels less funny and more just the author being depressed

Ah your first time reading Pictures For Sad Children?

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Tiggum posted:

Nope. Was it the blobby-looking thing that died almost immediately or the thing that looked like a blob and was killed right away? Oh wait, that describes almost everything in this comic.

We're past the point where it's supposedly gotten good, right?

Yes, as evidenced by the people saying "oh this got good"

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

I read all of HfD last month when it started being posted and hell, now I'm enjoying slowly reading it again.

I love the increasingly complex prophecies and all the characters who try to interpret them, and get involved for their own ends starting with our beloved Jymre here.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

I would like to direct attention to a certain blue fellow that appears dead back in comic #1:

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Fools Infinite posted:

About the first page of hitmen for destiny, they are all there because like the hitmen they know about the prophecies. Maybe even the barn beast?

Yep very likely. Fusk and Vorte's real big mistake was not checking the trash cans to chase away the hiding barn beast.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Wow the PYF Comic thread distilled into its purest essence

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Pupkin nooooo

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Themata posted:

Beavissen Buttclock in: Frogs Rock

These keep getting better

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

ikanreed posted:

Am I the only one who can smell a "behind the gif" "comic" from the first sentence of the first panel every single time?

They're incredibly trite in a very strangely consistent way.

Yeah, but I kind of enjoy the game of trying to guess what the gif is gonna be

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Lostclock is such a piece of poo poo

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Themata posted:

Shame on you both.

:worship:

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

I read ahead on Softies a bit before getting bored, and while it's not great you're actually jumping to conclusions about Kay's reaction to Earth's destruction. She's acting like it doesn't bother her and fixating on no one knowing about it as a coping mechanism and eventually the cracks begin to show.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Kennel posted:

I vote to exile Paladinus :colbert:

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Rigged Death Trap posted:

When does she stop looking like a bratz doll that spent too much time in an oven

It's a slow and gradual transformation but eventually her football head is compressed

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

:munch:

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

"Will Fusk and Vorte save her?

No."

thats my favorite gag from this section

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

eating only apples posted:

I love the gay space wizards

This and also Pupkin

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

hazardousmouse posted:

I really need to get over the football head cause the rest of the art is gorgeous

It is kind of fascinating how Tom Siddell already was a pretty good artist from the beginning, just at everything except humans.

But he gets there with them too.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Holy poo poo

Also hell yeah poo poo has really hit the fan now in HfD. How are Fusk and Vorte gonna get out of this mess!?

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Pupkin is a rollercoaster of emotion

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Fister Roboto posted:

Rolf Rust must not be a very good monster hunter anyway if he wasn't prepared for head spikes.

He assessed the barn beast and with his keen and experienced eye discerned that it didn't have head spikes

It's not his fault that he was fooled by the INCREDIBLE realism of Vorte's disguise. No one could have seen through that.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Come And See posted:

(This was "animated" by hand using GifCam and that's the best I can offer.)

Lol imo that's perfect

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Themata posted:

Buttclock for Destiny: The Uhh, Feast of.. Da...gh...nuh... Daygone

Thank you

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

oh

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

I'd hate living in Acidville Missouri too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

I'm reeling at the reminder of this comic I haven't thought about in probably 11 years and also the revelation that it apparently came back for one single comic 3 years ago.