Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I prefer Runny's replace.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Fister Roboto posted:

Butt doctor... I am GOATSE...

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Hyvää Juhannusta.

e: gently caress I just realized Juhannus is this week-end :eyepop:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzAvxt-en2M

(Juhannussimaa means both "Mid-summer mead" and "hosed by Juha".)

ee: Oh of course they also made it:

3D Megadoodoo has a new favorite as of 17:00 on Jun 20, 2021

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Josef bugman posted:

I am kind of impressed by how horny these cartoons from the eastern bloc are.

Look up Soviet television commercials. The only ad agency was in Estonia and they could pretty much do what they wanted vis-à-vis horny.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Samovar posted:

Do I want to know where that comes from?

It's from a milquetoast non-political Swedish comic strip called Zelda that some goober used to post in the political cartoons thread because ??? I don't know why I made that; I was really drunk.

e: Also it's really hard to Google a comic strip called Zelda while drunk, because of the games and all the comics based on those. At some point I realized I would probably do better if I searched in Swedish and hey presto that was it.

3D Megadoodoo has a new favorite as of 17:50 on Jun 23, 2021

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

The red boxes are the player talking out loud.

The green box is the player's mum oh no!

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

3D Megadoodoo has a new favorite as of 21:50 on Jun 23, 2021

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

That's not what a drowning person looks like and it's dangerous to propagate this false image :colbert:
:goonsay:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

This is art.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Hey you know since we're talking about just general non-comics stuff, there's this really fat thick-skinned thing that has a ridiculously long nose, and loving huge ears too, and it's looking kind of unwell. Like it looks terrible. So could you turn on your monitor

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

dumb. posted:

What the heck is going on in that boat?

What Pervis Swimsalot thought was Jucika's bare buttock, was actually Pierre Woodman's head.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

The Saddest Rhino posted:

we are going to reach a point where someone posts Mandatory Fun Day

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

:hmbol:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Douche Wolf 89 posted:

May 25, 2002

I like that this one implies that Sears is also a thing in the world of DD.

It doesn't?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Skwirl posted:

In the before times of Amazon not being a thing Sears was the major mail order catalog (100+ years ago you could literally order heroin and cocaine from them) Seers and Sears sound the same if you say them out loud.

That's the joke, yes. The joke does not presuppose or necessitate the existence of Sears in any way, shape, or form, in the fictive world of the comic, as the comic is read by people definitely not within the fictive world of the comic. If the joke implies anything, it implies (correctly) that Sears exists or existed in this, the real world. Thanks for reading hope you have a good night :tipshat:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

That's clearly a "I'm doing a poo" face.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Mx. posted:

nah i think the commissioner ran out of money

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

ikanreed posted:

It's amazing that Dilbert managed to get less funny than this.

Adams works hard on his craft

The gag is solid. It's just weird that it's in the antepenultimate panel.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I wish I could post the entirety of Friz Melone here as it's my favourite comic.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Push El Burrito posted:

Woman goes to doctor, tells him she is too sexy. Doctor tells her sexy lady Jucika is in town, see her and she will feel less sexy in comparison. Woman says: "But doctor!" and *bonks* him.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

In Finland, nutcrackers are made out of wood.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

A lot of people ITT have really bad taste in comics :eyepoop:

I'd have posted a Fingerborg but I spent like half an hour trying to figure out how to translate the joke whose punchline is that "preferred by wine connoisseurs" is the same as "wine-knowers' bog mead". (Of course wine connoisseur is the same as wine-knower already, that's not the hard part nor necessary for the joke to work.) Alas, I failed :(

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Paladinus posted:

Something about bog standard wine?

gently caress

But yeah still not the same joke anymore.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Train beats boat :mmmhmm:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Fantastic Foreskin posted:

The "Understanding Comics" guy is full of poo poo.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

Hitmen for Destiny #7

I like how she rolls between the legs and then goes for the critical attack :darksouls:

Sickos för destiny.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

CPColin posted:

Hitmen for Destiny reminds me of playing Moraff's World

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

OK??

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Harvey Mantaco posted:

If you don't get obvious jokes maybe do a quick google to research before you embarrass yourself like this???

Yeah OK but what the gently caress am I supposed to Google?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

killer crane posted:

dryad genitals, obv

So OK she de-flowered a dryad AHAHAHHAA. Who's the dude with the horns? What's the buzzing?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I haven't seen any Marvel movies after the one where Thor meets that Swedish actor, does Groot buzz? Was that tree Groot's girlfriend? (Is Groot a man?)

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Carthag Tuek posted:

theres no dude in the comic op

Sorry. I was making assumptions based on the horn situation, thereby making an rear end out of both U and ME, somehow.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

marshmallow creep posted:

That is clearly a Spriggan. How is it, in this world that Todd Howard has given you, with Skyrim on everything from consoles to refrigerators, that you don't recognize one of his classic creatures on sight?

I've only played Morrowind and that was like 15 years ago?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Captain Hygiene posted:

COWS DO NOT WORK THAT WAY :argh:

No, that's exactly how cows work? They don't give a gently caress about anything except eating flowers and poo poo.