Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Sexual Aluminum posted:

My head sprouted a fedora reading that

edit: Great, neckbeard too

I starting reading it and thought it was a chick tract-style pro-theist piece, then realized it was a masturbatory anti-theist piece and now I feel dumb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

I enjoyed this immensely

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Mine, the wrong opinion: it was good

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

foxdad is ironic right

right

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

I don't understand the comic but the art is real pretty

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

what a waste of two wings

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

fukken sweet!

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Push El Burrito posted:

Spider-Man's constant bad choices is my favorite comics thing.

It's been like thirty odd years, it's ok to make jokes about the Punisher's murdered family.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

That's an impressively bad series of panels

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Is this loss?

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

I like that the artist responsible for that shopping comic drew a metaphor for his failing relationship but lacks the self-awareness to recognize it

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

I know this is technically reinforcing behavior but please do not post any more of those awful zootopia fetish comics thanks

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

I'm having a difficult time processing this.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

fox dad real bad

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Krankenstyle posted:

augh why would you remind me of that poo poo comic that i had happily forgotten since like 2010

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Is that like identifying vore fetishists by their character's hyperdetailed mouths?

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

This fits perfectly

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

that the artist believes a furry to have such introspection leads me to have such hope

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Just super thrilled to share a joke about pedophilia hey?

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

This is incredibly stupid and I shouldn't have laughed as hard as I did at it

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Ironically it didn't load properly in the app for me and I had to download it.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

#nermalgate

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Garfield really needs whoever is writing Nancy nowadays

Woof

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Karate Bastard posted:

I'm stealing this. Putting it right next to notworthy, to whip out when impotant and tiggering just ain't cutting it. Leave em all confused like, what they mean??? ??? ?

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Thank you for posting a funny comic in the "post a lot of words about comics" thread

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

oldpainless posted:

I’m not your mate, chief

I'm not your chief, bosun

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

new nancy: still very good

fuckken savage, Nancy

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

It's really nice that two developmentally delayed people can have a relationship like that

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

lofi posted:

Why is it that the least interesting people always want to share their lives with you?

it's because we're lonely

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

The conceit that the video is filmed in a playground is kind of funny I guess

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

:goofy:

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Post Your Favorite Comic: a repository for opaque thoughts that even we might not understand.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Randaconda ffs deathbulge is funny but not post a million images funny

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

I skimmed it to the end, was the joke all of those words were a justification for saying the n-word?

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Sunswipe posted:

Is that from the infamous "Spidey has a brain tumour" storyline?

Which one

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Because we literally can't stop talking about Lovecraft, I'll recommend Alan Moore's Providence, which is basically a love letter to the mythos. It was one of my favorite comics from the last several years.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

SomeJazzyRat posted:

No, I read that one, it was neonomicon. I haven't read it in probably a decade and nor do I want to revisit it. Though if Providence is both less rapey and legitimately good, I might check it out.

I never read neonomicon however I did read a collection of mythos-inspired short stories at one point, one of which did have a lot of sexual assault.

I'm an admitted fan of lovecraft's work despite fully understanding how problematic much of it is. Providence has some gross sex stuff involving a body-swap cult, but nothing irredeemable. It's been a couple years since I've read it though, but at no point was I disgusted by what I read... I think. Now I'm concerned. Moore wrote a run for Crossed that wasn't as rapey as the rest of the series, but still.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme has a new favorite as of 02:39 on Mar 2, 2019

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Rysithusiku posted:

is it depressing comic week again already?

when did the last week end?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

I'm glad that my mind wasn't the only one to go to moon over June when someone complains about those banal alien comics