Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«9 »
Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Sure, why not, he seems like if your grandad were still alive and also a cartoonist.

We should cherish this kind of cluelessness as it won't be around for much longer, my boomer dad is actually reasonably Internet-savvy and torrents like a madman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Karate Bastard posted:

Those are some very good comics.

They're so lame that it loops back around to being entertaining, I unironically enjoy the Wizard Master picture dumps

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Kind of want to see the original to know what shocked the nurse

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

My YouTube channel is just a handful of obscure punk songs that I uploaded years ago and I have a few dozen subscribers, I feel bad for him now, the edit was spot on.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Martian posted:

If that's his wife, that waistline after having nine kids is impressive as hell

That settles it, radiation is good.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Arrhythmia posted:

It's the most facile observation (Trump likes sexually assaulting women, and sexual assault is bad) drawn out to eight panels, two years out of date, with no punchline.

It's not his best but I don't think Ruben Bolling is capable of making a bad comic

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Loucks posted:

“This rear end in a top hat is supremely unqualified to be president and is openly abusing his powers” bears no resemblance to “They put a <hard n> in the White House!”

But sure, tell yourself both sides are the same. Good job thinking critically.

He didn't say it was unjustified, just that it broke their brains, and it absolutely did

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

lol

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Arrhythmia posted:

transformations complete, i've finally burst through the chrysalid stage of thinking these are ironically funny into my beautiful butterfly of just enjoyin' em

Yeah same it's refreshing to consume entertainment not wrapped in ten layers of post-ironic absurdism

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

He's shooting stones out of his dick, it's a well known self-defense technique, stop overthinking it

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Nedroid is better but that's not bad either

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

ROCK! POP!!

I'm always elated when I see a new Wizard Master post

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

null_pointer posted:

I need more of these, stat.

Yeah I hope there's a bunch of these, I'm really digging this alternate universe where Charlie Brown has finally decided to stop taking from those rear end in a top hat kids

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

No. Does he finally get revenge on Lucy

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Simple, but effective. 7/10

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

That snipe is

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Definitely not tone policing that pirate in the last panel

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Tiggum posted:

Who the gently caress is supposed to read this? Who does the author imagine they're reaching?

Wow you should calm down

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Haha

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Tetracube posted:

eat my entire rear end

This is one of the most powerful posts I've ever seen

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Always love to see a new Wizard Master post

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

It started as a way for horsefaced British aristocrats to distinguish themselves from their servants OP

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

This is the ultimate early 2000's webcomic

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Volcott posted:

I think I remember that the girl with the green hair was unfairly maligned for loving people's dads.

These webcomics were mostly awful but sometimes I'm nostalgic for that more innocent time. Maybe I should start reading Sluggy Freelance again

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Christ, what an rear end in a top hat.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

He's turning into an old, don't worry it happens to all of us, I don't understand the kids Fortnite dancing to trap music either

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

You just need a gimmick, if you really are an old guy that could be your angle as a streamer

Best strat is to be a hot chick with plenty of cleavage but I'm assuming that's out of the question

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

I've taken the tennis ball from my opponent, the fool willingly gave it up, now I just have to hold onto it until the timer runs out

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

lol

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

I say that literally every time I see a WM post

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Peanuts was good imo, Charlie Brown is the ultimate goon

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

500 good dogs posted:

i like how WM eats constant probes for being the only one to post content instead of worthless discussion in these threads

I don't get why he got probated for that, it's just what he does and most of us love it.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

500 good dogs posted:

going to break character here to say: what the actual gently caress

lol trolled.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

WM (as I refer to him affectionately) comics make me feel things, even if mostly Fremdscham, which is more than I can say for whatever that is

Though I will admit to being intrigued by the white trash Flemish (??) dad

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Hippie Hedgehog posted:

I'm guessing that's her Flemish (?) landlord, but I don't think we're supposed to be sure. The suspense!

Seriously though, Allisson is a heck of a writer, but it's a story based web comic, not a lot of gags. I know those don't sit well with this thread so take it for what it is.

So I tried reading this but I'm guessing it's only partly available online as it's jumping all over the place and starts in medias res (only true intellectuals will know what this means)

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Arrhythmia posted:

these are the good ones

No this is the good one

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

I thought the new cartoonist wasn't supposed to cater to boomers anymore

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Covski posted:

The womb service one was actually a bit funny.

In every WM dump there's always one or two that I find unironically funny. And I have no shame

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

The original was about Garbage Ape, right

«9 »