Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
Apparently, Mum never gets to date again. I don't like this story. :colbert:

On the upside, I can apparently still read German at a kindergarten level, so I've got that going for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Comptroll The Forums posted:

lol, just lol at this man who thinks this isn't a self-insert about a rotund man who is worried about whether it is okay to sit next to people on public transportation

He even talked in his author's notes about how ooh stressful it was to use public transit while he was in Boston for Pax East, so. I actually like Whomp! but it is super predictable and has a very limited repertoire of jokes.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Because IRL musicians stop playing when someone yells out that they suck

I see somebody never went to a G. G. Allin show!

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

RandomFerret posted:

Thank you, Tintin, for saving the Congo from the grasp of the evil Americans. Now the Congolese people and their diamonds are safe in the loving arms of Belgium.

Let's give him a hand!

Too soon.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

The Moon Monster posted:

So is a swirly some sort of sex act or did he really hold that boob-lady's head in the toilet for 3 hours? Because that is pretty brutal.

It's some kind of magic cunnilingus in the universe of that comic.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

I have no Idea and was hoping to spur a goon argument over what the joke is

The joke is always and forever Andrew Dobson.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

It's nice that the noseless, pigeon-eyed people found each other.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

A dude serving in the US military is bummed because someone died. Then a dude from the war zone condoles with him, sharing his experience of bereavement. But, OH SNAP, the person the US military dude is mourning is just a character from a TV show.

It's not funny, even though there are drawings.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

The Puppy Bowl posted:

It's a good bad fake Seinfeld script. Be proud.

They're good bad fake Seinfeld scripts, Brent.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

The Lockhorns is grating. Was that what you meant to say? Grating?

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

I want to crochet a little coat for that snake.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Knormal posted:

Since there appear to be a lot of people interested, scaleless reptiles have skin issues and have to be rubbed down with lotion or oil several times a day to prevent their skin from drying out. Please do not support breeders making scaleless morphs. Thank you.

Carry on with the comics.

People are doing this on purpose? Boo to those people. I just thought those animals were genetic/epigenetic anomalies that managed to survive.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

As I said on the other thread, rabbits eat their babies all the time, what does the fox even expect.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

I love these comics because they are made by one person pretending to be at least two people, also the one person is like 55.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

The person is actually only like 40. But, yeah, Mike Kirouff, Gwyneth Landale (formerly Londale, formerly Kingsley), and Hristyy Valkyrie are all the same person.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

This is just a documentary about Launceston, isn't it?

Not pointing fingers, as I grew up near Worcester, Massachusetts, known as "Wormtown" for excellent reasons.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Krankenstyle posted:

btw is that the guy who draws himself as an angry teddy bear? if so, did he actually get married irl?

No, it was a girlfriend he lived with for a while. They broke up after he ruined Hanukkah at her parents' house by having a hissy fit about how he was sad it wasn't Christmas.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Ornamental Dingbat posted:

This is legitimately the first time that I've seen an MS-Paint arrow/circle etc that actually points out something that I missed.

:same:

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

We Know Catheters posted:

Where have you people been? That picture is extremely old.

Never noticed the bag of Cheezits before, and I have seen the photo a few dozen times.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Syd Midnight posted:

a kid who wears a fedora to middle school is not a sympathetic protagonist

It's supposed to be art college

He doesn't drink alcohol, you see

His body is a temple

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

umalt posted:

I think he acts like he never pretended to be a girl on the internet with an inflation fetish (who has an identical, if somewhat unpolished, style to himself). At least that what the status was last I heard a few years ago.

No, he admits it now. But everyone else is the rear end in a top hat for ever mentioning it.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Krinkle posted:

After I learned that dr. evil was a direct reference to blofield, and that the guy on the box art of Evil Genius was also a reference to that same cat stroking mastermind, I went and watched a james bond movie to see blofield and james picks his motorized wheelchair up by the skids of his helicopter and drops him into a smokestack like the nuclear superman 4 villain within the first two minutes of the movie.

He didn't have a clone or anything. He was dead.

I was so loving confused.

Did you ever see the previous five movies in which the character actually appears as the antagonist? They were just killing him off in For Your Eyes Only because they didn't have the rights to the name.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Panfilo posted:

Yellow bikini lady is rocking a questionable bulge there

I doubt anyone at that beach has a single question. Forget it, Jake. It's Oglaftown.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Is that the Tacoma Narrows Bridge? I've never seen footage of it before. Jesus Christ.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Who What Now posted:

None of you are ever going to eat there, regardless of if you had seen some tweets or not, so who gives a poo poo?

None of us ever go to Brooklyn? Some of us live in Brooklyn (thankfully not me, though).

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

ne

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Mazel tov, Kate!

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Brewmaster posted:

I think she's mentions it a bunch of times in her comics, but my brain is garbage so I might be misremembering.

She's from Nova Scotia.

:goonsay:

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Fantastic Flyer posted:

"Skub" is actually an innocuous-looking product that shouldn't inspire such severe conflict between people.

Did somebody just say "Weeaboo"?

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

cloaca magnet

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

That's half the plot of Season Two of Slings and Arrows.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

gently caress all y'all, I was stoned for most of 1981 so I remember almost nothing (16 year old so what?)

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Koyaanisgoatse posted:

i just think about how terrible everyone must have smelled in those 19th century sex cults

The Oneidas were into hydrotherapy and herbal medicine, so they might have smelled better than your average 19th century person.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Filthy Haiku posted:

Those are some ugly rear end comics but I got a hearty chuckle out of the panel where he's walking into the gym so I guess it was worth it

I like them. Kind of Ralph Steadman/William Steig grotesquerie.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Ape Has Killed Ape posted:

Nancy was Baby Boomer the comic strip, so anything that isn't "old things are good and safe and new things are scary and dangerous" is going to be treated with torches and pitchforks.

Nancy was pre-Baby Boomer. It's a full-on Greatest Generation comic strip.

I love the new direction for Nancy.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Some grammars you learn in the school seems too hard to remember when writing your comic.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

This is plenty. This is more than enough.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Moon Slayer posted:

Kate Beaton's sister died :(.

:(

I am so sorry. I love Kate Beaton's comics about hanging out with her sisters and you could tell how close they were.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

lofi posted:

Oooh! Me! Me! I did this gag too! Mine has more paradoxxing.

Wait, so what was the future self going to tell her? :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Comptroll The Forums posted:

I'm sexually aroused my blondes with big titties, somebody make me a flag tia

:patriot:

Also :britain: