Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Len posted:

Which really makes you question why they hung out with a guy who had a rat as his inner spirit

I mean, they're weird little freaks. Rats can get themselves through basically anything they can get their heads through. That's nuts!

ImpAtom posted:

Harry Potter didn't vanish off the face of the Earth after its release. It's still among the most read books for kids and young adults out there. Partially due to it just being so goddamn prolific that tons of people have copies they can give to their kids or whatever but it's not a case of a niche phenomena that suddenly vanished off the face of the Earth.

Yeah, Harry Potter has staying power, much like Avatar left everyone's memories after two hours like pouring water through a sieve.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

It's stuff like this that makes me think 'Boy I'd be so much more obnoxious if I knew how to use Photoshop' and then I go to sleep for 11 hours.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

https://i.imgur.com/gdpyDF6.mp4

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Eschatos posted:

I enjoyed rereading the series with this open on another monitor. It's great to see all the references I missed out on first time through.

I misread that as saying you enjoyed reading it while you had an open heart monitor and I was really stunned.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Randaconda posted:

hates genre fiction, but brings up loving anime

lol

Indeed. A smart man would've said Yoko Taro or Masahiro Sakurai. Fools.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I like how their signature looks like a shrug.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

What would Doomguy think about angels, actually? :thunk:

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

OxySnake posted:

According to doomlore they gave him powers because he was loving poo poo up so much so probably neutral at worst.

I thought it was basically Hell radiation that kept him going through the decades/ centuries?

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

What a legend

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I'm both curious and worried about what happens when someone tackles one of the egregiously verbose CAD comics in this style.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Covski posted:

I am sorry to derail the thread by posting comics in it but you are welcome friend, i's one of my favorites too

Actually that whole series is pretty good:

E: I am not allowed to leech images apparently??

Here it is anyway: http://www.harkavagrant.com/history/javertsm.png

Weird link. I had to post it on discord and then put it through imgur to get it to work.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Michaellaneous posted:

I don't get it.

Me either, but it had a bunch of panels so I thought I should put it here.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Only now am I realizing I can post any comic I like instead of trying to find new stuff all the time.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I like that Lame-O's face becomes emoticons once he gets a laptop smashed on his head.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Digging these new takes on a Christmas Carol.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Nastyman posted:

Italian Disney made PKNA which took Donald's faux-superhero persona and made him into a real, time traveling superhero with a shape-shifting captain america shield fighting aliens in the future alongside a hyperintelligent AI that looks like Scrooge McDuck and it was magical.

Wow, I had no idea Mickey characters aside from Scrooge and goofy had cool things going on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Still can't believe this is making 800,000 a month on Patreon