Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ubergnu
Jun 7, 2002

Failed gothic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ubergnu
Jun 7, 2002

Failed gothic

Len posted:

If the pain is happening to men they'll figure out a way to just stop that and have it available affordably over the counter in like...two months tops.

Happy "happy pills" week of the month! Aren't you glad we wrote this into the constitution? Whee!

ubergnu
Jun 7, 2002

Failed gothic

I worked 7 years in tech support for a scrapheap of an invoice system based on Access. You don't whine to my face boy.

ubergnu
Jun 7, 2002

Failed gothic
Our company has gotten so big we need an HR Manual. Hold up while I mail some ideas..

ubergnu
Jun 7, 2002

Failed gothic
Trump not very good president.

Incisive comic:

e: wait, why isn't this showing?
e2: there we go

ubergnu has a new favorite as of 16:10 on Sep 23, 2018

ubergnu
Jun 7, 2002

Failed gothic

Totally a Jojo character. Needs some chains, leather and a fluffy scarf though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ubergnu
Jun 7, 2002

Failed gothic
While it can't be known if the first joke ever made was a dick joke or a fart joke, it was certainly one of them. My bet is on fart joke.