Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Y'all are nuts. Reginald sounds like me when I'm pretending I'm smart and Beartato sounds like me when I know I'm dumb.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004

Slimy Hog posted:

Reginald sounds like "sword" but Bertato sounds like "sword"

:hmmyes:

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Been reading random strips on the Nedroid website and forgot that all of them have alt-text on hover that add another joke. Recommended.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Yeah after the first one I stopped reading the inspiration comment and it went well. Glad it was short and sweet rather than just turning into a mush of nonsense like Axe Cop.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Hopefully never

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004

Fools Infinite posted:

Birds can't get sunburns! Ugggh this comic has lost ALL credibility with me

UM your Tumblr says that Reginald is a pterodactyl get your story straight Clark!!!!

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Pterodactyls are not in fact dinosaurs. They're flying reptiles.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004

Empty Sandwich posted:

xkcd fans please stop emailing me

I like to think this is their dayjob but the comoc just never bothers to show it, like Seinfeld's career.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Sorry Beartato, disagreed—if I'm in doubt, I'm gonna use an enchanted coffin.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
I could really go for some Beartato Olés right now.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Taking a nap is gambling with your fate, for sure. A good nap is transcendent. A bad nap is ruinous. My ratio is about 50/50.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004

B Squad Leader posted:

https://imgur.com/u7lcFSu

Wow. Bamboozled into putting extra effort into having to see another Sad Children comic. Would not recommend.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Tell that to my first grade classmates. They ate Elmer's Gluesticks like they were pushpops.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Beginning to wonder if this comic is out of ideas 🤔

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
just :lol::lol::lol: if you think anything but 61

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
That noodle one's better with the Twitter cutoff. Just goes on and on...

feedmyleg has a new favorite as of 01:16 on Feb 20, 2021

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Clearly Reginald only dressed as Harrison because he considers Beartato his soulmate not just his best friend :colbert:

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Well what's Gary think about all this?

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
They also have a great art style. The creator is great at subtle facial expressions and has a really solid grasp on color theory. Those strips had about a 75% hit rate for me, which is far more than most comics posted here.

(Except Nedroid, forever the Only Good Web Comic)

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004

ikanreed posted:

The author created a pretty good joke, with good timing, and a solid punchline, but for some reason they felt they just couldn't make it work without Goku.

Everyone knows there's only one good dragon ball z fan comic.

I agree with you in spirit. But I think the sad reality is that there's so much content out there that in order to attract an audience it's much easier (and more motivating) to just hitch yourself to an established franchise. Fan art gets way more eyes that original art, even in this sort of context. What's better—a creator making an original comic that nobody ever reads so they give up and stop creating, or a creator being able to hone their jokes over time by making Vegeta and Goku say them?

Even this thread is obsessed with Gamer Dilbert which is, at its core, the same thing even if it's purportedly toward a higher metatextual end.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Even the most frequently-posted Nedroid is a welcome relief after a page or two of bad web comics—a category which encompasses every web comic except Nedroid.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Nu-Nancy is such a delight.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
:chloe:

Can we cancel the internet already?

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Every night during quarantine after I log off of working from home and relax:

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Crosspost from Tweets thread...

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
That last one might be my favorite Nedroid.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
I think it's someone who understands that meme culture is a thing and is clumsily bumbling their way through trying to tap into it and have Reddit like them. Somewhat successfully (see: this thread), but only because it's such a bizarrely clumsy attempt.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
PFSC has recurring characters :confused:

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
I prefer Far Side's version

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004

Tree Bucket posted:

The upside-down dog food sack always get an actual LOL from me. It's just perfect.

It may be my second favorite Nedroid, only after the Dare You To Be My Best Friend one.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004

Baba Yaga Fanboy posted:

What in the ham-gently caress is going on?!?!?!!?

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Why would he eat the mice when he can go get meat and/or ham at the meat store

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
I can't believe Reginald "Nedroid" Beartato posts here what an honor

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004

Baron von Eevl posted:

You missed the obvious here, Fools Infinite actually is Emmy!

Nedroid won an Emmy? They'll give those things out to anyone these days

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
My favorite cereal is Yuck!

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004

bony tony posted:

I don't appreciate the grocery store comic because it shows me that Beartato's mouth doesn't continue all the way around his head

Beartato's anatomy is quite clear.

https://twitter.com/nedroid/status/1347648836597141505?s=20

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004

Fools Infinite posted:

Frankly I am not looking forward to the scepters

Another all-timer for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

feedmyleg