Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
Thing is, these comics are supposed to be somewhat true to life? Like The person making these takes events and stories that happened and turn them into comics?

Owl isn't a bad guy. He has faults. He needs 100% to get out of that toxic environment, and he needs a bit of guidance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Powaqoatse posted:

WW Jones gotta be like 30 at least. Nimble as gently caress tho.

At the point he dies, they are around 37. Which makes it all the more pathetic.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
You fucks spend more time arguing about comics than actually loving posting comics.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
Those were great! Thank you for posting comics!

In return, have one of my favorite Nedroid comics:

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Beartato you dirty dog you

Oh wow!, I did not notice that until you said something. That is awesome.
That dude better watch out, or Beartato will steal his lady!

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
Let's have a palate cleanser, yes?

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Nitrox posted:

7 probations in last 30 days alone. What the gently caress.

Most of those are for 6 hours. FYAD stuff.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
Whch one did that awesome Sonic parody

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
You suck poo poo personally.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

The Ayshkerbundy posted:

I found it one day and thought "wait till the my jizz sock gets my load from this"

Fixed that for you.

loving sick bastard

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Das Boo posted:

Is that raccoon crying.

"is this my life now?"

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
I hope you get rear end cancer for posting that eye cancer that is Goblins.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
Hi. Please stop posting Goblins, or there will be repercussions. This is your Final, and Only, Warning.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Slime posted:

i think he's just a diaper fetishist who lowtax used to be friends with but they had a falling out (it had nothing to do with shmorky wearing diapers)

Kinda sad that is all an 07 knows about Shmorky.

Anyway, That comic was drawn several years before the guy went all super weird. Back when Flash tub was still a regular thing.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
I dunno. I think those two comics were pretty cute.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

You can see the dude has thread and a needle putting that arm on

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

GOOBLANS posted:

The series aims to turn the comic into a professional, high quality cartoon.

Something something the comic isnt professional or high quality something soemthing

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
We have had more guns than anyone since our inception. The current crop of gun violence isn't to be blamed on the mere existence of guns.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Yes by better education, better access to mental health doctors, not having the world suck.

Not by point at an inanimate object and letting out a "The Bodysnatchers" screech

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

starkebn posted:

I wonder if all the bent nails is supposed to imply he's not good at hammering

I'm having PTSD goddamn flashbacks to the PBF thread here.

Yes dude, the small, thin, bent nails straight up says he is really lovely at pounding and nailing.

She just wanted a big screw.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

starkebn posted:

Calmness my friend, sometimes questions are slightly rhetorical to attempt to increase their humour value

Did you ever read the PBF thread when it was around? You'd understand if so.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
Your face is a good type...face

poo poo.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Powaqoatse posted:

I have Megahex & I gotta get my rear end together and buy the rest cause they are indeed very nice

Also I took this pic for some friends so you can have it too because it's a comic:

if you think about it, those Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers are kinda the 1970s Megg & Mogg & Owl

I have several comic book sized '....books of the Freak Brothers stashed....somewhere. They were my fathers.
It's amazing how much different the perception of drug culture was in the 70s compared to today.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Trauma Dog 3000 posted:

haha you have gay comic dads

I love my dead gay comic dads

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
Here, have some Beartato.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
Now that's what I call a lot of jizz!

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

BrigadierSensible posted:

my MMandO hot take:

Owl is the worst of them. Because whilst the others are just deplorable horrible selfish people wallowing in their own filth, they do not understand or feel ashamed of what they have done or what they are. Owl however, is just as bad as they are and has done things of comparable depravity. But he realizes how awful he is, and the situation he is living in, and yearns to be free of it, but cannot find the strength or the will to be free of it. So he is condemned to not only wade through the sewer pipe that is his, (and the others), existence, but be ashamed of it and further ashamed of himself for knowing how bad it is yet doing nothing to better himself.

Also it's funny to laugh at pathetic druggies, and their whacky pathetic adventures.

Yeah man, poo poo on the person trapped in an abusive relationship. Owl keep trying to better himself, he ends up getting sabotaged or betrayed by the others almost every time.
Megg and Mogg KNOW what they are doing. In one instance, they realize if Owl gets out of this, they lose their money train., so they continually drag him back down, so he can't escape.
Crabs in a bucket, mate.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
Yeah, Owl is a really lovely person when he is drunk. I think one comic, he realized this and decided to stop drinking, and Mogg and Megg conspired to get him drunk.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Comptroll The Forums posted:

Never thought I would see an Andy Capp apologist but whelp

Explain how any of what Tiggum said is an apology. Explain how any of it is trying to rework any of the actions in the strips as a good thing.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Randaconda posted:

Whitesnake owned.

But I like hair metal. :negative:

Hell yes, Brother. I am a massive Manowar fan, which isn't hair metal, but I'll still defend the picked on genres of metal.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Randaconda posted:

I won't defend the last remnants of hair metal, like Winger, but Def Leppard and Bon Jovi and such were fine.

(I may also like Poison. :smithicide:)

Okay I was thinking of WEEZER there. going all " wtf? they arent metal at all!"
Had to go youtube it haha

Edit:Oh Dude wait
Mother loving STUART from BEAVIS AND BUTTHEAD WORE A WINGER T-SHIRT
MIND
loving

BLOWN

Johnny Aztec has a new favorite as of 05:44 on Nov 22, 2017

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
Aw how cute. a Les-Bee-an couple.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Zelder posted:

Why would you think that? Have you never seen the show?

How can it be funny if theres not fart jokes and BAZINGAS?

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
Over 6K bucks a month for the visual equivalent of making GBS threads in a box.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
I'm wondering what kind of dirt this Goblins guy has that he could get this far, let alone get Billy West as a VA.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
It felt good, man

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

BrigadierSensible posted:

Owl is the worst because, even though Megg and Mogg and WWJ do worse things and are shittier to him/themselves than he is, Owl has self awareness, and knows how lovely he is, yet chooses to stay and continue the cycle. M, M, & WWJ are lovely coz they know no better.

Oh, and also he is an alcoholic who once hosed a 13 year old he picked up in a park.

Although apparently in the current comics, he left and got out, so I suppose good on him.

Yeah dude, way to poo poo on someone in an abusive relationship.

" lol why dont you just leave? you must secretly like the abuse"

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

I'm not familiar with that, does it have Simon Hanselmann's limited run smallpress comics? That's where a lot of these rarer Megg, Mogg And Owl strips come from.

Seems a better business model would be to host all the images on a website and set up a Pateron or Honor system with payments.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
Too bad KC hasn't done anything funny in many years and is rather a humorless person in life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

EmmyOk posted:

I'm going to ask people not to just post scans of actual comics they've bought. I don't mind posting the occasional page but it seems like you're posting whole albums of MMO from a physical release? Perhaps these are all available freely online and if so post links to those but if it's only available to purchase please don't undercut creators by posting their stuff free online.

Rule: Don't rehost paid works free in their entirety or large segments

There is no way to buy these. What he does print out is incredibly low production runs and otherwise there is no where online these things are collected.
There are plenty of people who would pay for the comic, if the artist gave two shits about making money and made them actually available to buy.