Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe

:v: “I’ve got a big pink wrinkly snake! Wanna see it? Ow, my eyes, why are you macing me?”

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe

Grevling posted:

Sharks are the smoothest animals of which we know.

Yeah, but do they have feet - yes or no?

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe

value-brand cereal posted:

For the love of god please stop posting that stupid ace comic. The author is into consensual vore and I can't stop remembering that every time I see that stupid loving face.

Also the hair color is the vore pride flag colors. gently caress everything.

I read this after Absurd Alhazred edited the post and posted the PA comic and I was like “wait, Gabe did what

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe
Jeph "all i want to see are thicc girls cuddlin'" Jacques

Sorry BeatmasterJ(oist), if you get dunked on by him you have to reevaluate your life choices

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe
In the bottom panel, her arm’s shading has moved inexplicably to the left, making it look like her husband has a cigarette just out of sight.

Sprite comics were lazy but all that’s happening here is moving eyes and mirroring shapes and violating the 180 rule.

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe

Johnny Aztec posted:

God, the old CAD mock threads were so loving amazing.

*sigh* then he went and got...not good, but bland, boring. There was no meat.

there was, b^uckley stole it by smuggling it from the store in his pants unless i am mixing poo poo up

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe

FFT posted:

also as a very-tail-end-of-2017 poster in this thread, and a gamert fan, i would like to hold out until i can ethically put money into the forums, then make the one true gorilla drift gang tag a reality.

i will note that i also created the "stupid internet club" gang tag which our resident small pastry also holds

speaking of which, I haven’t seen Randaconda in a long time. Search shows his last post was in August?

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

Hitmen for Destiny #76: In which similarity is noticed

i'm gonna admit it, it started to grow on me and i'm now in the mirror world at the park or something

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe
im permabanned poster oyvindstomper58. i first started reading hitmen for destiny when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of "destiny" and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like "i like killing monsters" and "i am very skilled in lesbianism" in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing things in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what the kind of "destiny" style of thorsby's humor was all about; i think it's the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of schizophrenic and schizotypal syptoms. i would advise all people who "get" hfd to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a mental illness. peace.

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe

Antitonic posted:

So you’re saying Achewood does get good at some point?

I started “getting” Achewood with The Great Outdoor Fight.

e: i should’ve “gotten” F5

Laserjet 4P has a new favorite as of 02:41 on Jan 11, 2022

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

Hitmen for Destiny #417: Reflecting realm

Most comics do punchlines after 3 panels, HfD does punchlines after 3 entire comics. Once you get into the rhythm of setup -> improbable animal/surrounding/magic -> pure chaos it gets so drat good and you just exclaim “my god” as Lyndon Painatorium learns a new spell.

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe

Fantastic Foreskin posted:

Never had a fun-dip stick break on you I see.

I stopped reading k6bd forever ago, what happened there?

It’s worth rebinging - though now on indefinite hiatus because the author got a kid and not everything went entirely smoothly.

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe

didn’t want your efforts to go unnoticed because lmao

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe

Boba Pearl posted:

Steppe Into The Ring E01-U15

When I browse this thread I skip quite a bit, but I don’t skip your stuff - though I have still no idea what the plot is about (but this could also be due to me not reading the backstory or being terminally hamstrung by anything that is not the monomyth). However, that e-mail text made me laugh out loud and it’s really cool to see how you deal w/ critique, and the use of animation is a treat.

So, rock on, Boba.

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe

Boba Pearl posted:

Has Audio, just music.

Steppe Into The Ring E01-U16

https://bobapearlessence.com/Steppe/u020anim.mp4

This was really cool but I would recommend that you’d make this a sometimes thing so it doesn’t lose its effect. That got an audible “no loving way” out of me.

You made the music as well?

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe
strong labyrinth guy energy here

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe
:ohdear:

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe

gof was the moment i finally “got” achewood. now im permabanned poster comicsansstomper58.

this thread taught me how to “get” hitmen for destiny as well for which i am grateful, but i still don’t understand anything about jojo. it has a dream logic plot.

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe

Mx. posted:

I don't get blind alley

peanuts on lexapro

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe
i think the edit came from here (and dates from probably over a decade ago) but i'm not sure.

edgy 00s poo poo removed

Laserjet 4P has a new favorite as of 03:12 on Jan 4, 2023

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe

rydiafan posted:

This same rape joke was the first thing you ever posted in this thread too. Reflect on that.

I've reflected on this in the sense that I've got tons of old crap on my drive and I don't tend to search my own post history in excruciating detail.

I've also reflected on this in the sense that it's good that this place has moved on from edgy 00s internet humor, that I rightfully got called out on this, and that I should've known better because this just belongs in the garbage bin of history.

Sorry.

edit: also sorry that there are no new nedroids

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe
This read right to left and then left to right again takes a while to get used to, but I’m getting better at it.

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe

Captain Hygiene posted:

And some actual content

No Tony Lazuto?

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe
mjq jazz bar’s predecessor

Boba Pearl posted:

Why yes, I do love the Yakuza games (well the one I played, the good one.) Sorry in advance, but this scene I could not wait on releasing it for a week.
that “back in my days” panel is amazing, just wanted to say that.

Laserjet 4P has a new favorite as of 11:04 on Feb 24, 2023

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe

rollick posted:

Beanworld is already so good, god drat

I’m thinking bout thos beans

Whenever I read this “th’” thing I somehow have to think of Zippy the Pinhead, though.

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe

best thread best thread

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe

CrocodileKingSaysNO posted:

I'm gonna fuckin kill plume for not kissing the green alien girl

Dimitri would not have hesitated.

Humbly requesting a Accidental Space Trawler Spy crossover

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe

By popular demand posted:

"You will accept Jesus into your heart dog!"

Give me back my shoes

You are a dog

They don’t even fit

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe

Digamma-F-Wau posted:

Tall Penguin

my childhood fears summarized in four panels

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe

Owl at Home posted:

Prince Valiant in the Days of King Arthur (June 25-July 12, 1939)

:stare:

well that’s just bleak

so much for calling ‘m the funnies

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe

Mx. posted:

crocodileking i hold you personally responsible for us having no more clowns to read

Wish I could go 10 minutes without having to think when Clown Corps starts again.

Seriously though I’m glad there’s still a giant trove of Valiant to be posted. I didn’t expect it to go that hard.

Also, I skipped Blasphemous Saga Fantasy so I am going to read all of that because it seemed to be pretty entertaining but I don’t drop in halfway, it’s all or nothing. Gotta pick your battles.

Also, Joey is still utter gibberish but I must read it for some reason.

Other webcomic stuff; some time ago I realized I was still checking QC on auto mode. At comic 5000 I just tapped out and haven’t missed it since.

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe

oh my god

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe

The Saddest Rhino posted:

i've had consumed too much Joost and assumed Jagganoth in K6BD would be wearing an assless thong

There was a lot of talk on the K6BD site about whether the Jaggahog would be made visible, but I guess not because that’s sort of like looking at the Wheel directly.

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe

SimonChris posted:

That is Giovan Battista Carpi, whom I wrote about earlier. His art is normally very good, but Messer Papero isn't his best work, and the scans were pretty low quality as well. The Faustus scans are much better. The art in Faustus is by Luciano Bottaro.

I just thought the story of Messer Papero was not very strong. Don’t let that stop anyone from duckposting though.

hahaha yes

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe

Dick’s lesser known cousin, Skate.

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe

Phthisis posted:

There's too much female nudity in the comic anyway, needs more dong

That’s why he’s called Salami Dave

IÄ! IÄ! Venerate the hog!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe

By popular demand posted:

There will be no questions answered thank you.

This looks like one of ‘m punishments of Stardust The Super Wizard.

Also, Valiant is such a great read. Never would’ve stumbled on it myself.