Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

:eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop:
Fun Shoe

Call me a childish idiot if you must, but I still find this loving thing hilarious. Also I can't not think EMMAWOLDS! to myself every time I come across one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

:eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop:
Fun Shoe

Powaqoatse posted:

a) it it looks like anime i dont wanna read it
b) if theres a spoiler next to the anime, im going to assume its animerelated -> not gonna read
c) yeah not reading it

You should, it's really bad.

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

Fun Shoe

HBomb posted:

A year of German ins Universitaet and I never learned that the word for "sandwich" is "marmalade bread."

They're fairly liberal with some of the translations. Wochenende is weekend, not holiday, etc.

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

Fun Shoe

cropped from the first GIS result for "dominic deegan hands" :v:

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

Fun Shoe

Kennel posted:

Can someone post the Ultimate Warrior edit?

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

Fun Shoe

Krankenstyle posted:

whats that old newspaper comic with the fat guy who just beats up people who are rude or have lovely opinions?

someone post a bunch of that guy pls

Well, I searched "old fat guy newspaper comic" and found this so thanks I guess.

The format is a rar of a movie of images of the comic or some insane bullshit so have an imgur album.

https://imgur.com/a/PHFi9

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

Fun Shoe

Tiggum posted:

What does "YE" mean? And does she have an actual website? Where is one is supposed to find her comics?

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

Fun Shoe

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Wizards who gently caress.

I feel this needs to be airbrushed on the side of a van with an appropriate mural and a picture of said van used as the album art for a garage rock band.

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

Fun Shoe

Suppurating is such a wonderfully evocative word.

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

Fun Shoe

Outside the utter inanity of the whole thing, ginger ale is the one relatively common soda you're most likely not to find. I guess cream soda is up there too.

Wait.

Is that the premise of the "joke?" :psyduck:

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

Fun Shoe

HPanda posted:

None of the subsequent panels answered the problem erected in the first panel.

see, that one actually got a delayed wry grin out of me

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

Fun Shoe

Johnny Aztec posted:

Never thought I'd see the day when people claim the goddamn dictionary is a tool of oppression.

Depends on how you wield it.

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

Fun Shoe

Slippery posted:

Man that's awesome, a reference to those French (I think?) comics, nice

Oh poo poo, is webcomicname French?

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

Fun Shoe

Slippery posted:

No it's...ugh I'm sorry I can't remember the name! About an unbeatable detective...who does the same things Nancy does in those panels to catch criminals.

Ahhhhh, I gotcha. I was thinking you were talking about the other comic panels below the Nancy panels in final panel, not the premise of the whole comic.

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

Fun Shoe

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

was there a webcomic besides achewood where the rudimentary art actually was compensated for by high quality writing? order of the stick also. i can't think of any others.

Hitmen for Destiny and associated comics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

Fun Shoe

Knormal posted:

Post your favorite comic: an actual genuine undisguised boner

:hmmyes:

e: hell given that Batman comic, it's relevant another 2x