Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nidoking
Jan 27, 2009

I fought the lava, and the lava won.
Good luck getting through this. Somehow, Brave Fencer Musashi continues to be a fun and fondly-remembered game even though almost every individual part of it is more tedious than fun. I really can't explain that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nidoking
Jan 27, 2009

I think this may have been the first video game soundtrack I ever bought. If not, it was close behind Katamari Damacy. The Meandering Forest theme is by far one of my favorite tracks. It's a shame the place is so far out of the way most of the time, because I"d probably go hang out there just to hear the music for a while.

Nidoking
Jan 27, 2009

Water Scroll is best scroll. It's pretty much my default equip unless I'm actually using another one, despite the utility of the Norm Scroll.

Also, if I remember correctly, the Vambee ambush doesn't kill you by dropping your HP. If they manage to gang up on you, it's just an outright Game Over. I think Musashi even has a unique scream for it.

• Locked thread