Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Its really not funny and very bad. Worse than normal reddit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
It's actually just like normal reddit.

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
I've got to hand it to him though, his campaign is surprisingly adept at memecraft.

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

BONGHITZ

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

I've got to hand it to him though, his campaign is surprisingly adept at memecraft.

the rarest of Pepe's disseminated to individuals on an industrial scale

the cubic zirconia of memes

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

4 Jesus

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Hell isn't Real

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
It's kinda boring

Trevorrrrrrrrrrrrr
Jul 4, 2008

I knew the_donald was spamming like crazy but I've never actually read anything on their site... These people are seriously unhinged and the scariest part is I think a lot of them are actually genuine. Literally every other post is about george soros or "the globalists" trying to take down america. Plus there's some weird Putin fanfic thread on the front page right now.

A lovely series of posts on patriot O'keefe:

quote:

[–]Buttsex_and_Skittlez 136 points 4 hours ago
Guys if they kill him. Seriously we need to organize and take these fuckers down ourselves by any means necessary. I don't want to live in a world where telling the truth gets you killed. We need to organize and unite like old Greece against the Persians. I'll be one of the 300 to go to DC first and die in order to unite all pedes

quote:

Let me be very clear, this should be our last resort. Open revolution and civil war are something that would be detrimental to our country and cost the lives of millions. This is absolutely and positively something that should be our last course of action. With that said, if the kill him, or they are caught rigging the election and she wins with no recourse, we may be very close to that point. As Pence said, that is something we shouldn't seriously be talking about. I agree with him for the moment. We don't want that. However, if it comes to that and on November 9th we find ourselves living in a world where people are murdered for telling the truth and that our democracy has been quashed in favor of the status quo, we must be prepared for that conversation to happen.

As for me, I don't want to die. I don't want to ever fight another war again. That's the second to last thing I ever want to do. I wrote a blank check to this country once that was payable up and to my life. That still stands, because the last thing I want to do is see my nation perish from this earth. I will not allow us to be ruled by the wealthy elite. We are a nation ruled by the people and for the people. I will fight until my dying breath to keep it that way. I am by no means an old man. I may currently work behind a desk wearing button downs, slacks, and a silk tie (Donald J Trump brand of course) but I'm not particularly good at my job. Sure, I get it done and my company loves me, but I'm not very good at it. It isn't what I am. What I am though, well lets just say that if the day comes u/buttsex_and_skittlez I'll be there with you. I will be one of our nation's 300. I will proudly carry our flag. They will hear my battle cries and know that the monsters that come to take them in the night are of their own creation, baptized in the fires of wars that they started for their own greed.

quote:

I think it's called. A rebellion.
For a successfull rebellion, we need like 5% of the population.
So 10 million in? And we just go to where ever the gently caress their at. We have to be willing to die. Because thoes on the front lines will die. And we just loving start with dc.
This poo poo is getting out of control. We need a list of the oligarchy.
It's amazing that we don't know their loving names or addresses.
The loving oil owners, the loving media owners, George soros.
Their running this loving country I to the ground.
You all want to let these fuckers continue rapeing our home?

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Trevorrrrrrrrrrrrr posted:

I knew the_donald was spamming like crazy but I've never actually read anything on their site... These people are seriously unhinged and the scariest part is I think a lot of them are actually genuine. Literally every other post is about george soros or "the globalists" trying to take down america. Plus there's some weird Putin fanfic thread on the front page right now.

A lovely series of posts on patriot O'keefe:

this is standard freep imo

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Bip Roberts posted:

It's actually just like normal reddit.

It's actually...not?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
i used to check reddit
now i don't
excpect to get book recommendations

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

logikv9 posted:

this is standard freep imo

there is so much more of it though, there are like 5k people on it at all times

RedneckwithGuns
Mar 28, 2007

Up Next:
Fifteen Inches of
SHEER DYNAMITE

BONGHITZ posted:

there is so much more of it though, there are like 5k people on it at all times

This plus botnets ensure that there's always a link or two from the subreddit on the top posts for the entire site at any given time. Hell it's so bad their section for posts that are most rapidly getting upvoted in a given period is pretty much 90% r/the_donald links. Reddit could burn for all I care but with how much their userbase and admins harp on about vote manipulation you'd think they'd have banned that poo poo months ago.

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
I want to look at it on Nov 8th night it will be good then I think

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Lemming posted:

I want to look at it on Nov 8th night it will be good then I think

Everything will be good.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
If you want to be happy and see how dull a thud Jill Stein landed with on Reddit, look at hers.

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?

Man Musk posted:

Hell isn't Real

actually http://www.nationalreview.com/article/441319/donald-trump-alt-right-internet-abuse-never-trump-movement

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Jesus Christ has anyone SEEN this Reddit website? Some hosed up stuff on there, but it's hilarious at the same time....:lmao: :ROFL:

DynamicSloth
Jul 30, 2006

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

Not in the holistic sense, i.e. one of his memes actually derailed the entire campaign when Donald retweeted an anti-semite. That was a bigger disadvantage then whatever they get out of trading Pepes on /pol/.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dieting Hippo
Jan 5, 2006

THIS IS NOT A PROPER DIET FOR A HIPPO
https://twitter.com/the_donald_txt/status/783819709045051392

• Locked thread