Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How successful will Class be?
K-9 and Company level
Torchwood level
The Sarah Jane Adventures level
Somehow more successful than any of those
View Results

• Locked thread
shades of eternity
Nov 9, 2013

Where kitties raise dragons in the world's largest mall.

for a pilot, okay I guess.

I will be calling it The Degrassi Junior Who High from now on.

So far the blonde teacher/servant/slave (Miss Quill) is pretty much stealing all scenes, but is kinda boring when she isn't involved.

I kinda liked the shadow king story arc and the diversity of the cast as a whole, but I still stand by the fact I wish they would have spent the money on a Patternoster trio split off series instead.

still better then Torchwood so that's something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shades of eternity
Nov 9, 2013

The prince is officially renamed Prince Doofus in my world as he's easily the weak point of the team. "I don't like knives." in a word, yesh.

liked the concept of the episode, Miss Quill steals the episode regularly. most of the kids seem okay (and considering I think that was the black student from that stupid moon episode, that's seriously impressive).

shades of eternity
Nov 9, 2013

Man are these kids just as irresponsible as torchwood or what.

When your having shadow issues, getting intimate is probably not the best decision.

Miss Quill you have an uphill battle if ever there was one. Thank you for your service and try to keep your ethics. You're the main reason I'm still watching it.

quit confirming that Sarah Janes kids are our only hope for anything resembling a golden age for earth.

shades of eternity
Nov 9, 2013

In the last episode, Quill remains awesome and Barbara Wright and Ian Chesterton have become extreme dicks in their immortality. :p

• Locked thread