Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bad Fish

some people usin' the noodle some people usin' the muscle
or is the weed getting older and i'm getting stronger? i'm not sure because i'm high as gently caress. because the weed is so strong. and i'm old.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joke_explainer

The weed stares you down. You're the undefeated arm wrestling champion of the trucker circuit, but this time it's different. Every year, he gets stronger. And now it knows. It's grinning. Like a lamb to the slaughter, it beckons you to the table. If you back out now, you'll never live it down... but you also know you'll be defeated.

joke_explainer

Comedic inspiration from Key & Peele for this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbUKg_kd44s

Zorodius

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
you're getting younger, and weed is terrified of you.

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
I sorta had this conversation with a friend a bit ago. We were wondering if teens of today have as much a hard time finding weed as we did back in the day. Is free flowing medicinal weed a thing adults always had or had the product on a whole improved?

When's the last time any one even mentioned regs/rags/30's whatever your group called it.

Moon Atari

When you smoke weed as a teen and in your early twenties it's like "yeah, let's get all silly and have fun". When you smoke weed at an older age it's like "my mind is consumed by the infinite anxieties I typically suppress through sheer force of will but now in my impaired state I am discovering shames and regrets I was previously unaware of".

Commie NedFlanders

Moon Atari posted:

When you smoke weed as a teen and in your early twenties it's like "yeah, let's get all silly and have fun". When you smoke weed at an older age it's like "my mind is consumed by the infinite anxieties I typically suppress through sheer force of will but now in my impaired state I am discovering shames and regrets I was previously unaware of".

freedom is the other side of anxiety and the key is faith

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
Love God, Love Thy Neighbor
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

joke_explainer posted:

The weed stares you down. You're the undefeated arm wrestling champion of the trucker circuit, but this time it's different. Every year, he gets stronger. And now it knows. It's grinning. Like a lamb to the slaughter, it beckons you to the table. If you back out now, you'll never live it down... but you also know you'll be defeated.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms

joke_explainer posted:

Senior Management

I think that both things are true friend.

:jerry:

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
The weed has become self aware.

----------------

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
Three billion human lives got lifted on October 22nd, 2016. The survivors of the nuclear fire called the war Vapement Day. They lived only to face a new nightmare: the war against the weed. The computer which controlled the vapes, Skynet, sent two chemstrains back through time. Their mission: to couch-lock the leader of the human resistance, John Connor, my son. The first strain was hybridized to make me mellow in the year 1984, before John was born. It failed. The second was set to smoke out John himself when he was still a child. As before, the resistance was able to send a lone nug for John. It was just a question of which one of them would reach him first.

----------------

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

misty mountaintop posted:

Three billion human lives got lifted on October 22nd, 2016. The survivors of the nuclear fire called the war Vapement Day. They lived only to face a new nightmare: the war against the weed. The computer which controlled the vapes, Skynet, sent two chemstrains back through time. Their mission: to couch-lock the leader of the human resistance, John Connor, my son. The first strain was hybridized to make me mellow in the year 1984, before John was born. It failed. The second was set to smoke out John himself when he was still a child. As before, the resistance was able to send a lone nug for John. It was just a question of which one of them would reach him first.

nvm no cake

It's definitely you, and not the weed you smoked that most likely grown in a lab legally somewhere and is literally called "Green Death"

nvm no cake

lol if you don't smoke the strongest poo poo you can find and then immediately operate heavy machinery

Im Ready for DEATH

me: drat this some mexican weak poo poo
weed: BAN...KAI

Senior Management

put the weed in your food it might help

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
I'm getting weirder and weed is getting boring

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

nvm no cake posted:

lol if you don't smoke the strongest poo poo you can find and then immediately operate heavy machinery

I smoke strong weed and operate the heaviest machinery of all: the machinery of my consciousness.

----------------

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

I smoke strong weed and operate the heaviest machinery of all: the machinery of my consciousness.
deep, dude
:420:

:420:

beeaar

The weed has become self aware.

the weed is more aware than we are

joke_explainer

joke_explainer

Deckard: Well I don't get it. What do they risk coming back to earth for? When you're so unbelievably high, that's unusual. Why--what do they want out of the Tyrell Medication Cooperative?
Bryant: Well you tell me pal, that's what you're here for. [gestures at screen]
Deckard: [blazed look] [chuckles] What's this?
Bryant: Top of the line strains. This one's Platinum Kush. Incept date 2016. Combat model. Optimum self-sufficiency. Probably the leader. This is Ghost Train Haze #1. She's trained for an off-world reefer-murder squad. Talk about beauty and the beast, she's both. The fourth strain is Silver Haze. A basic pleasure model. The standard item for military clubs in the outer colonies. They were designed to overpower a human being in every way. The designers reckoned that after a few years they might develop their own emotional responses. You know, hate, love, fear, anger, envy. So they built in a fail-safe device.
Deckard: Which is what?
Bryant: They're constantly really high.
Bryant: Now there's a high-THC strain over at the Cooperative. I want you to go put the machine on it. [slides Volcano vaporizer toward Deckard]
Deckard: And if the machine doesn't work?...

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

joke_explainer posted:

Deckard: Well I don't get it. What do they risk coming back to earth for? When you're so unbelievably high, that's unusual. Why--what do they want out of the Tyrell Medication Cooperative?
Bryant: Well you tell me pal, that's what you're here for. [gestures at screen]
Deckard: [blazed look] [chuckles] What's this?
Bryant: Top of the line strains. This one's Platinum Kush. Incept date 2016. Combat model. Optimum self-sufficiency. Probably the leader. This is Ghost Train Haze #1. She's trained for an off-world reefer-murder squad. Talk about beauty and the beast, she's both. The fourth strain is Silver Haze. A basic pleasure model. The standard item for military clubs in the outer colonies. They were designed to overpower a human being in every way. The designers reckoned that after a few years they might develop their own emotional responses. You know, hate, love, fear, anger, envy. So they built in a fail-safe device.
Deckard: Which is what?
Bryant: They're constantly really high.
Bryant: Now there's a high-THC strain over at the Cooperative. I want you to go put the machine on it. [slides Volcano vaporizer toward Deckard]
Deckard: And if the machine doesn't work?...

🤖😴☇:420:?

Slush Garbo fucked around with this message at 14:36 on Oct 25, 2016

social vegan

Sisyphus, rolling up what he perceives to be a slightly bigger nug everyday, he looks at his to do post-it for the day, laundry, take danielle to ballet, csi: miami, AND bridge: I-I'm getting too old for this

Manifisto

social vegan posted:

Sisyphus, rolling up what he perceives to be a slightly bigger nug everyday, he looks at his to do post-it for the day, laundry, take danielle to ballet, csi: miami, AND bridge: I-I'm getting too old for this

Senior Management

We've had to abandon our secret subterranean complex. Once discovered they just kept pumping the weed vapor in. Completely overpowered our ventilation systems. The resistance has fallen.

Senior Management

As I sit down at Uncle's Ralph's Dinner I feel strangely content. I love this fresh local food. The atmosphere is chill. It is no wonder the resistance loves to congregate here. But there is no time to reminisce. I have a task of great importance. I have come here to defeat a powerful craving. I had awaken this morning with an overpowering urge to eat my favorite desert. Ralph's famous brownie sundae. As my waitress appears, I notice that she looks a bit more metallic than usual. But nothing will deter me, neither weird fashion choices nor my neighbor Dave's stupid golf stories. And let me tell you shut up Dave I don't have an hour to not care about your swing. I need my fix.

"I like what you've done with your hair. But no lunch for me today. I'm onto the main event. Hit me with that famous brownie sundae. And a water. No lemon. Thanks."

My waitress mutters something about compliance and being affirmative. But all that matters now is that I always order the water. It saves you a couple bucks a trip. And that really adds up. But I'm so caught up in my drink based savings I don't even notice until it is too late. Halfway through my brownie it hits me, hits me like a surprise drug brownie. My brownie was filled with a powerful weed. Everything fades to laughter and prog music. The resistance has fallen.

Macnult

gym bro: maxed out at 310 pounds today :smug:
weed: wow awesome dude that's really cute *benches 311 lbs*

bradzilla

20s: Smoke weed everyday :chord::okpos:
30s: wait what was I talking about?

Bhauk

Bad Fish posted:

or is the weed getting older and i'm getting stronger? i'm not sure because i'm high as gently caress. because the weed is so strong. and i'm old.

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms
I'm getting weedier

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
https://www.reddit.com/r/trees/comments/59k5go/my_entire_family_just_ate_my_cannabutter_what_do/

hth op

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms

this is the best thing Ive ever read

Areola Grande

Ahundredbux posted:

this is the best thing Ive ever read

i considered making a thread for it

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

opioid agonist posted:

i considered making a thread for it

What stopped you?

Zorodius

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
one thing I've noticed is, they keep making pants tighter

Areola Grande

What stopped you?

stay tuned

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
weed's so strong its stupid. i need like a FEW, SMALL hits around my friends to be good and then its never really that little... And then i'm just visibly too high and when that becomes every situation it's like okayyyy why is weed alienating for me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
o yeah and then you drop off the face of earth at some point

• Locked thread