Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Iron Prince
bad fish is a bitch in the main imo

:69snypa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms

misty mountaintop posted:

What stopped you?

too much butter :grin:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Weed is getting stronger, but you're getting YOUNGER!

Im Ready for DEATH

lmbo calrissian posted:

weed's so strong its stupid. i need like a FEW, SMALL hits around my friends to be good and then its never really that little... And then i'm just visibly too high and when that becomes every situation it's like okayyyy why is weed alienating for me

The trick is to be an anti-social shut-in and only smoke alone.

Senior Management

What if the weed is getting weaker but so are you?

:jerry:

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

Vynar posted:

What if the weed is getting weaker but so are you?

Hm. Intriguing. The weed is getting weaker at a slower rate.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
I theorize the existence of Dark Mids to account for the Dabbler Shift.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
youre smoking old weed

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

misty mountaintop posted:

I theorize the existence of Dark Mids to account for the Dabbler Shift.

all we need to do is discover the source of Dark Mids and find the Higgs-Bogart particle, and we'll be gods among stoners.

SpaceClown

by FactsAreUseless

Moon Atari posted:

When you smoke weed as a teen and in your early twenties it's like "yeah, let's get all silly and have fun". When you smoke weed at an older age it's like "my mind is consumed by the infinite anxieties I typically suppress through sheer force of will but now in my impaired state I am discovering shames and regrets I was previously unaware of".

That's fun though. It's like a personalized horror movie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beeaar
bump :kiddo:

• Locked thread