Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
This is 2 player Mafia.

At it's finest Mafia is a game about outwitting your opponents, and garnering the trust of your allies, in 2 player mafia you have no such luxuries. Your only ally is yourself, and your only opponent is directly opposed to you. They have no secondary ulterior motives they need to achieve to gain victory. There are only three possible outcomes. Peace, survival, or mutually assured destruction.

There are no standard ##Vote commands in this game instead, each game day is 24 hours and consists of campaigning for peace to your opponent, or plotting their destruction behind their backs. At any time both players can ##vote No Lynch to force the day to an immediate end. During the night all players have a choice of one of three options.

Offer Peace
Equivalent to taking no action at all, but if both players offer peace the game ends in a tie and neither player loses.

Shield
You will shield yourself from a possible attack, but any attempts at peace will be lost against your thick walls.

Attack
You will attack your opponent, attempting to kill them. If both players attack at the same time then both players will die. This ends the game in a loss for both players, and no one wins. If only one player attacks, and the other offers peace then the game will end in Ultimate Victory for the attacking player, and they will be remembered as heroes. Because, the victor writes the history books.

Are you ready for the most personal game of Mafia ever?

1.Asiina
2.somberbrero

JimsonTheBetrayer fucked around with this message at 20:04 on Oct 22, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
me and somber will play

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
I'm in.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I'm going to Attack you.

No mercy.

##vote No Lynch

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Asiina posted:

I'm going to Attack you.

No mercy.

##vote No Lynch

zzz

##vote jimson

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
i didn't read the rules.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
jim's son can we place bets?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Somberbrero posted:

i didn't read the rules.

Rules are simple. Vote no lynch then submit your action as peace and you win.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Somberbrero posted:

jim's son can we place bets?

Do what ever makes your body feel good somber

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
i'm hungry because i gots ##no lunch

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Night starts! Please get all night actions in!

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Day 2 starts! no one won, No one lost!

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
nice

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
coward

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009