Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
Highlights:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!
Leave room for all the records from Lubbock tonight.

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
My life is a maelstrom of misery and failure. I hope that when James Franklin is being brutally domed with thousands of rounds fired from legally purchased assault rifles, someone pushes me in front of him so that I can finally depart this aggressively homosexual mortal coil.

We're going 2-10. gently caress Mizzou Football. Fire Demontie Cross.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Washington took care of business with Oregon State and will likely jump into the Top 4 thanks to tOSU making GBS threads the bed.

Feels good man.

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
UNLV has sucked, currently sucks, will suck. They'll lose to poo poo rear end Reno at the end of the year to make it all worse AND loving Hawaii is having a way way way better rebuild even though we beat them last week.

Is there gonna be a legendary coach ready for one last ride before retirement in a couple of years? Might as well start again at the top of the check list since none have worked or will ever work

Dilber
Mar 27, 2007

TFLC
(Trophy Feline Lifting Crew)

So uh... A little context on why Miami is sucking such dicks.

We had 49 players suited up on Thursday.

Jesus christ

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

Lessail posted:

UNLV has sucked, currently sucks, will suck. They'll lose to poo poo rear end Reno at the end of the year to make it all worse AND loving Hawaii is having a way way way better rebuild even though we beat them last week.

Is there gonna be a legendary coach ready for one last ride before retirement in a couple of years? Might as well start again at the top of the check list since none have worked or will ever work

Briles

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Dilber posted:

So uh... A little context on why Miami is sucking such dicks.

We had 49 players suited up on Thursday.

Jesus christ

injury or what?

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
Texas Tech scored 59 points and lost.

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Clemson FSU this week woo

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!

Thoguh posted:

Texas Tech scored 59 points and lost.

Never even led in the game.

jeef
Jun 1, 2004

here's the police scanner for State College - https://www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/23924

going to be a busy night for them

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Skylar Howard makes awful decisions and gets bailed out by a ridiculous receiving corps. WVU will lose 3 games down the stretch.

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Yall ready for LSU to be in the top 12 after this game?

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
I love my crazy head coach and his goofy new eyeglasses and his khakis and milk and steak and bizarre goal line formations.

PS: gently caress Ohio State.

PPS:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYcqToQzzGY

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

Gonz posted:

I love my crazy head coach and his goofy new eyeglasses and his khakis and milk and steak and bizarre goal line formations.

PS: gently caress Ohio State.

PPS:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYcqToQzzGY

Which of these things is the most bizarre:

- Michigan is 7-0, #2 in the country

- Michigan will be #1 or #2 tomorrow in the country

- Michigan's head coach is Jim Harbaugh

- Michigan's head coach, Jim Harbaugh, decided to start wearing glasses on the sidelines that are a tribute to Woody Hayes and Malcolm X, and everyone is cool with it

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
gently caress we were so close to winning that game. The loving KState QB was the last guy to beat on an interception return and he got the tackle and we didn't get any goddamn points off it. That was the whole game right there. We barely took advantage of any opportunities and KState took advantage of all of them. It was impressive, but they're like 4-3 so I know they aren't actually any good.

Shappa
Jan 22, 2005

You probably don't know her, she goes to a different school
Bret Bielema got his rear end handed to him and Urban Meyer is back on the sad pizza express. A good day,

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 23 minutes!
lol Urbz

once again, you must be sound in the kicking game

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

This for my justices slingin' thangs, rib breakin' kings / Truck, necklace, robe, gavel and things / For the solicitors seein' them dissents spin and grin / That robe with the lace trim that win.
Football is stupid and I hate it.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
V. Good luck
Much upset

Dilber
Mar 27, 2007

TFLC
(Trophy Feline Lifting Crew)

KKKLIP ART posted:

injury or what?

Injury and Al Golden. A bunch of those players aren't good enough to even see the field. We've been under the limit for a long-time and people kept getting kicked off the team for dumb stuff. One of our recruiting classes from a couple years ago only has like 4 or 5 players left.

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

I blame ESPN pasting "JT Barrett is so awesome omg ohio state school records!" during the Texas game for the ohio state loss

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Qwijib0 posted:

V. Good luck
Much upset

yep
Dec 29, 2012

Zoran posted:

They did for a brief moment before halftime. The points were going up so fast though so I can understand how you would miss it.

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
alabama will never lose another football game.

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

Hello from Columbus

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

Nebraska made it to 7-0, somehow! :toot:

Now let's limp through the rest of the season and maybe make it to the B1G championship. That would be really exciting after how last season went. :) I'm going to try and stay positive.

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Maryland thwomped Sparty

KIM JONG TRILL
Nov 29, 2006

GIN AND JUCHE

Zoran posted:

they went up 24-23 right before half but we marched down and scored a td in like 20 seconds

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

TK.Frampt posted:

They did for a brief moment before halftime. The points were going up so fast though so I can understand how you would miss it.

I am undone

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Iowa played better against Wisconsin than expected, even holding their run game in check aside from one run towards the end of the game. We still lost, but it was not an embarrassing loss. We've got a bye week before traveling to State College, which all of a sudden looks a bit scarier. Hopefully we beat them because 6-6 is not a good look for us after our undefeated season.

Of course, at least we're not Michigan State, Oregon or Notre Dame.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
What's the tiebreaker if Ohio State, Michigan, and Penn State all end up 8-1 in the conference?

Adun
Apr 15, 2001

Publicola
Fun Shoe

AsInHowe posted:

Which of these things is the most bizarre:

- Michigan is 7-0, #2 in the country

- Michigan's head coach is Jim Harbaugh

- Michigan's head coach, Jim Harbaugh, decided to start wearing glasses on the sidelines that are a tribute to Woody Hayes and Malcolm X, and everyone is cool with it

Lmao at anyone thinking Bama won't be #1

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.
I'm still super paranoid that the Huskies are gonna gently caress up somehow but it's nice to see them and Michigan in the top 4 (or maybe even 3?).

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.
- VT stomped Miami, that was nice.
- lol OSU.
- Bama, Washington, Michigan, Clemson(please be Bama vs Michigan and Washington vs Clemson)

I've bought into Washington all season and I'm not stopping now. I think the only chance a team has against Bama is to make the game a shootout and last all 4 quarters and I think Washington is the only team with a chance, especially with Bama missing Eddie Jackson now. Michigan is too much of a mirror matchup and I tend to favor Bama in those and I think all 3 teams would absolutely run Clemson off the field because they're nowhere near as complete as they were last year.

Also I heard Jesse Palmer on ESPN Radio today saying how he knows what a sprained ankle can do to someone's career and how the best decision LSU could make for Fournette's career is to shut him down for the year :laffo:

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

AsInHowe posted:

in which absurd loving pocket universe do you inhabit that makes you think Michigan will be ranked above Alabama

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

Crotch Bat posted:

Also I heard Jesse Palmer on ESPN Radio today saying how he knows what a sprained ankle can do to someone's career and how the best decision LSU could make for Fournette's career is to shut him down for the year :laffo:

I'd be down with that tbh

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

General Dog posted:

What's the tiebreaker if Ohio State, Michigan, and Penn State all end up 8-1 in the conference?

Looked it up

The following procedure will determine the representative from each division in the event of a tie:
(a) If two teams are tied, the winner of the game between the two tied teams shall be the representative.
(b) If three or more teams are tied, steps 1 through 6 will be followed until a determination is made. If only two teams remain tied after any step, the winner of the game between the two tied teams shall be the representative.
1. The records of the three tied teams will be compared against each other.
2. The records of the three tied teams will be compared within their division.
3. The records of the three teams will be compared against the next highest placed teams in their division in order of finish (4, 5, 6, and 7).
4. The records of the three teams will be compared against all common conference opponents.
5. The team with the best overall winning percentage [excluding exempted games] shall be the representative.
6. The representative will be chosen by random draw.

Does #5 mean record including non-conference? What's an exempted game?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..
is this the first time y'all have seen AsInHowe post or something

• Locked thread