Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vanisher

Tickets are taken, people purchase their beverages and snacks, and make their way into the comedy club. As the time for the show approaches, slowly people make their way onto the stage. More and more people become increasingly packed together, the house, completely empty. The lights begin to dim and over the loudspeaker they introduce the comics for the evening. The crowd erupts in applause from the stage as the comics make their way from the back into the house, sitting at open tables.

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

When I take my kids to see folding chairs I expect a certain level of professionalism and respect, I'm not sure what kind of avant-garde cutting edge comedy this professional wrestling match is supposed to portray but it's in incredibly bad taste.

vanisher

:nms:

• Locked thread