Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«123 »
Shabadu
Jul 18, 2003

rain dance

BobHoward posted:

The infinite requires having at least one Crown and Mind Link in play, then playing Shimmerpack and transforming an enemy minion into Shimmerpack, drawing you a new Shimmerpack with a new skill. The infinite combo triggers if you hit Destiny, because now you can just chain create Destiny shimmerpacks with additional new skills until your whole board is keyword soup shimmerpacks and your void full of forced discards.

Legit as hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BobHoward
Feb 13, 2012

Special Operations Executive
Q Section

Shabadu posted:

Legit as hell

Hell yeah it is. I don't actually hit the infinite often but it's so much fun when it happens.

I found another cool thing to do in this deck. Shimmerpack is an 8, so if I'm forced to play or make any without good combat skills I often try to Funstable them to get a better stat line than 4/4. Turns out there are just three 9s right now: Worldjoiner, Sindok, and Lavablood Goliath. You don't want Lavablood, but the other two are great for aggression. I attacked in with a pair of Worldjoiners against a wide board last night and suddenly my opponent had way fewer blockers and was facing down two 20/20 units rather than two 8/8.

Shabadu
Jul 18, 2003

rain dance

I had the full 8 relics in play and a single shimmerpack off the top made me a full board of nerds that all had charge and killer and double damage quickdraw and there was no hope. Also all of their tavrods and icarias were frogs.

BobHoward
Feb 13, 2012

Special Operations Executive
Q Section

There isn't much that is more satisfying than frogging Tavrod on turn 4.

victrix
Oct 30, 2007

BobHoward posted:

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

Great!

So I managed my first 7-win draft.

Went 7-2 with this:

Stalwart Shield on the Cloudsnake Hatchling litererally won/saved 4 games for me, was a lot of fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Theory
Aug 20, 2016

BobHoward posted:

Sorry, I think a better moment for me with the same deck was Rain of Frogs on Tavrod @ 4 with a Mind link in play. Destiny frogs for both of us friend!

Also, I've lost after getting the Shimmerpack infinite by accidentally over doing it, causing me to run out of available turn time, passing my turn instead of winning.

«123 »