Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
Just lost a match because of the answer the call nerf. Please reverse thanks so I can win again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

Nighthand posted:

This pile is pretty fun, though it wins more games with a scream+rilgon's+tricks than it does with the builder.

https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/details/RbWFKFtRpGM/momentum-scream-from-diamond-2-to-masters-7-23-18

I love how berserk allows a bunch of absurd combos as well as frustrating aggro stuff

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
Forge is best until you get to Master and stop getting the rank up rewards. Then Draft is better.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

funmanguy posted:

I really miss the time when the time guy who gave your top unit echo only cost 5. That was some good poo poo.

Carpet Shuffle was oppressive and dominated the meta

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
yeah temporal control sucks to play against but at least it's also heavily counterable. Time to bring back Flamestoker or whatever

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

Knorth posted:

Lol what on earth

I love it, it’s so dumb. Just imagine what sort of deck it would be in, some synergy with Kaleb reborn and eylin 1 but you could never get both out.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

Roluth posted:

Cute! But at 6, this needs a deck built around it, not as a one-off control hate card.

That's nasty, although your heavy control stuff has ways of dealing with it. I don't know if I'd prefer it over Azindel's Gift. It might pop up in Mill decks though.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
They’re probably still fine, they’re just slightly weaker to aggro.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

goferchan posted:

I still think there's some insane secret Criva synergy out there that's going to have an impact on constructed but nobody's cracked the code yet. That card does too much poo poo to not be somehow good

edit: Idk maybe something Praxis so you have Obelisk and a way to give her Killer? I'll leave that to smarter players than myself though

The only way I can see it being good is if it gets flying somehow

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
Drafting Feln and hunting for big berserk plays with flying sources and damage buffs owns

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
kennadins is the dumbest deck ever, it rules

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

if you aren't playing charge rod get da gently caress out

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
There really needs to be a card for easy site removal

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
you'd think that since 90% of things I struggle against in these games are attachments I would try using some of the efficient and powerful anti-attachment cards. Actually though I'm a huge dumbass

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
3 Permafrost (Set1 #193)
3 Lightning Storm (Set1 #206)
4 Strategize (Set3 #165)
2 Vanquisher's Blade (Set4 #112)
4 Avigraft (Set5 #95)
2 Eilyn's Choice (Set2 #220)
2 Hailstorm (Set1003 #11)
4 Hooru Pacifier (Set1003 #23)
4 Jennev Merchant (Set4 #169)
3 Wisdom of the Elders (Set1 #218)
4 Citywide Ban (Set4 #127)
4 Svetya, Orene of Kosul (Set3 #304)
4 Harsh Rule (Set1 #172)
4 Reyna, the Unwavering (Set5 #109)
2 Eilyn, Clan Mother (Set3 #263)
1 Sword of the Sky King (Set1 #186)
6 Justice Sigil (Set1 #126)
1 Primal Sigil (Set1 #187)
2 Clan Standard (Set4 #145)
4 Cobalt Waystone (Set3 #151)
4 Crest of Order (Set4 #253)
4 Hooru Banner (Set2 #216)
4 Seat of Order (Set0 #51)
--------------MARKET---------------
1 Steely Resolve (Set5 #112)
1 Permafrost (Set1 #193)
1 Vision of Austerity (Set1002 #17)
1 Hailstorm (Set1003 #11)
1 Aid of the Hooru (Set2 #230)

This deck is great if you're ok with going to hell when you die. I swapped out the Reyna because I don't have them, I'm still experimenting with that

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

Nosre posted:

What matchups do you get Steely Resolve?

It’s only there to counter Bore, which can completely destroy your deck.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
props to the guy who just beat me with a Jarrall Iceheart + Savagery + Witching Hour combo

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
some relic weapons built for removal, probably spread around other colors would help a lot.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
I’m playing a lot of Purple Shimmerpack with Rat Cage and a bunch of relics. It’s dumb as hell but it’s fun to try and outheal your enemy until you can flip the table on them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
most relic decks are triple color now, I can't imagine this guy getting play unless you went heavy into ramp with it, and even then there's better choices