Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

newershadow
May 18, 2014
The Draft Packs and Expedition Format are also out.

quote:

With the release of Echoes of Eternity tomorrow, February 11, the following will be legal in Expedition:

-Echoes of Eternity
-The Flame of Xulta
-Promises by Firelight
-Eternal Draft Pack

As we make way for these new cards joining Expedition, some older cards will be taking a break. Included in that are the campaigns, Dead Reckoning and Trials of Grodov, select Promos, and a portion of the previous Draft Pack.

Most notable: there are no Merchants/Smugglers in the new draft packs, so the only way to get to markets will be bargains and the new Market Spells.

It looks like there's a fair amount of overlap between FoX and the draft packs, which is nice as a fairly new player since there's not as many things that I'll need to craft to keep up with expedition now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

newershadow
May 18, 2014
Yeah, I almost wish they weren't releasing cards in two weeks since Expedition post-Rakano nerfs has been great, but by that point we'll probably be tired of the format, so it probably balances out.

I lost in top 32 to the eventual runner-up (on stream, I found out afterwards), but my thought process that ended up with FPS Tokens was basically: a) have a way to deal with Aggro [blightmoth, use health as a resource with Shrine], and b) have a way to deal with opponents' relics, whether it's Grodov's Burden, Backbreaker, Edge, or an opponent's Shrine to Karvet [Display of Menace, market Slag]. My version just ended up being "draw a billion cards until you find your win condition (shrine in this case) and blow out the opponent" since that describes a good half of my successful decks.

newershadow
May 18, 2014
New mini-set is coming out in a couple weeks: “Bastion Rising”, releasing November 4.

https://www.direwolfdigital.com/news/bastion-rising/

(Cards will not be legal for the LCQ, even with the pre-order)

newershadow
May 18, 2014
The draft pack is changing tomorrow when they turn off the eternal celebration, in anticipation of the expansion release on Wednesday. https://www.direwolfdigital.com/news/draft-packs-card-list/

Highlights: listeners are back, as are opposite displays, more choices (Aamri/Vorprex/Kairos/Jekk/Parul/Felrauk) and some relic stuff like Rat Cage.

Also, the Last Chance Qualifier starts in under an hour on twitch. Tune in to (probably) watch a bunch of people get blown up by Elysian Jarrall decks.

newershadow
May 18, 2014
This stonescar spell also was revealed. It’s pretty limited early on but I guess it’s a better flame blast lategame.

newershadow
May 18, 2014
Balance changes coming today, looks like they’re coming for even Xenan: https://www.direwolfdigital.com/news/11-3-balance-changes/
Severin of the Dark 6SS -> 7SS
Blightmoth 2SS -> 3SS
Turn to Seed 3PP -> 4PP

Campaign owners get 1250 gold each for moth/seed, doubled if premium.

Battle at the Gates buffed 4SS -> 3SS

newershadow
May 18, 2014
Expansion is live, some highlights that weren’t spoiled:

Send an Agent notably misses Shrine to Karvet out of popular relics, but is a really solid removal otherwise, hitting Worldpyre and Prism Golem where Annihilate doesn’t.

newershadow
May 18, 2014
Hit expedition masters with my FPS Shrine deck that has been more or less unchanged for 3 months:

3 Combust (Set1 #392)
4 Kindling Carver (Set8 #4)
4 Menace Chant (Set8 #187)
4 Nesting Raven (Set8 #88)
3 Annihilate (Set1 #269)
4 Kato, Arena Herald (Set8 #7)
4 Mother of Skies (Set1087 #7)
4 Unfamiliar Interloper (Set8 #202)
4 Blight Pass Smuggler (Set6 #235)
4 Display of Menace (Set8 #188)
4 Mobilization (Set9 #126)
4 Shrine to Karvet (Set8 #155)
4 Strange Burglar (Set8 #156)
2 Fire Sigil (Set1 #1)
4 Primal Sigil (Set1 #187)
2 Cobalt Waystone (Set3 #151)
2 Shadow Sigil (Set1 #249)
4 Seat of Fury (Set0 #53)
4 Skycrag Cylix (Set9 #187)
1 Seat of Chaos (Set0 #60)
1 Stonescar Vow (Set9 #190)
2 Feln Vow (Set9 #208)
3 Seat of Cunning (Set0 #62)
--------------MARKET---------------
1 Backlash (Set1 #200)
1 Display of Knowledge (Set5 #233)
1 Shadowlands Guide (Set1 #280)
1 Turn to Seed (Set1087 #8)
1 Edge of Uprising (Set1087 #14)

More of a write up on eternalwarcry here for some of the card choices.

I went 14-6 over my last 20 and it was performing above that in gold/low diamond; it’s just a strong deck against the field right now.

newershadow
May 18, 2014
We’re getting another 4 weeks of promos this month too, starting with this cursed relic later today.

There’s also this spoiler for the new set revealed on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/eternalcardgame/status/1334210726114721793?s=21

newershadow
May 18, 2014
The draft preview is up. Major note: non-Cylix factions are getting a new uncommon dual this set called Paintings.

Also: market mechanic article: https://www.direwolfdigital.com/news/empire-of-glass-market-madness/
One cycle in there: Grafters:

Time gets Charge/Soldier type, Primal Overwhelm/Grenadin, Justice Endurance/Sentinel, and Shadow gets Regen/Mandrake

There are a bunch of other cards that either go into the market or affect it in some form within the draft preview too.

———

bamhand posted:

e: Also can't import Expedition decks. They only go to Throne no matter which tab you choose.

So this isn’t intuitive, but you can tap/click the Expedition/Throne logo in the deckbuilder to convert the deck to the opposite format (and remove any cards that aren’t in the format). I guess importing everything into throne means that nothing will be automatically deleted?

newershadow
May 18, 2014
So I think this is the maybe the best card that I’ve seen from this set?

https://twitter.com/lsv/status/1336458194059550722?s=21

Power that breaks face aegis and works well with factionless stuff petition and troves. It has its costs, but in a set that looks like it has a fairly decent chunk of factionless cards, i feel like it could be powerful.

newershadow
May 18, 2014
Balance changes are coming tomorrow, looks like it’s probably targeted at expedition mandrakes/speaking circle.

https://www.direwolfdigital.com/news/1-8-live-balance-update/

Merriest 0/4 -> 0/3
Venomous Nightshade 3/3 -> 3/2

Rolant, Iron Tyrant 2/5 -> 1/5

Plus some expedition additions and unit type changes.

newershadow
May 18, 2014
More nerfs coming today: https://www.direwolfdigital.com/news/2-1-live-balance-update/

Heavy Artillery – Now creates and draws a 3/3 Raildriver (was create and play)
The Speaking Circle – Now 3 durability (was 4) and “Kill enemy sites at the end of each turn” (Was “The enemy player can’t have a site”)
Invasive Creeper – Now 2/1 (was 2/2)
Vine Tangler – Now 9 to Ultimate (was 7)
:siren: Cylixes – Now require three of their faction before playing undepleted or creating a Trove (was two) :siren:

Buffs:
Matriarch Zende – Now 2/3 (was 2/2)
Skimmer Wrangler – Now stuns two enemy units with flying (was 1).
Opum's Technique – Now “Deal 5 damage to a factionless or multifaction enemy” (was “Deal 5 damage to a multifaction enemy”)

newershadow
May 18, 2014
Since there’s an organized play event in two+ weeks, it’s time for some nerfs:
https://www.direwolfdigital.com/news/3-10-live-balance-update/

Nerfs
Bring to Justice – Now 1JJJ (was 0JJJ)

Winchest Merchant – Now 2/2 (was 2/3)

Krull, Xumuc Occultist – Now SS: When Krull damages a player, play a unit from their void with cost less than or equal to the damage dealt (previously no influence requirement)

So at long last, no more splashing Krull without S influence.

There are some buffs as well but I don’t know if any matter all that much. Gren can now block which I guess means it’s easier for him to die, but he still costs 3.

newershadow
May 18, 2014
New mini-set coming next week, three days before the Throne Open:
https://www.direwolfdigital.com/news/stormbreak/

The sentinel and spell both look useful, at least.

newershadow
May 18, 2014
Nerfs coming to EHG Even Feln cards: https://www.direwolfdigital.com/news/4-7-live-balance-update/

Shadow Icaria (first reaper) 6SSSSSS -> 7SSSSSS
Maveloft Huntress 2PP 2/1 -> 3PP 3/1

Maveloft has had this coming for a while, Icaria maybe a bit less. I wouldn’t have been surprised if they touched Hen but it’s probably a bit early.

Also some buffs to (mostly throne) tribal cards for aggro:
Borderlands Lookout – Now 0/3 (was 0/2)
Rolling Spikeback – Now 3/2 (was 3/1)
Forgemark Scrivener – Now 2-cost (was 3)
Powercell – Now 2/2 (was 2/1)

newershadow
May 18, 2014
Got to day 2 in the Expedition Open with this deck with no modifications: https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/wBz23E_HuXc/sentinel-aggro

My experience today was that it matches up well against the FPS discard decks, but doesn't quite have the gas against the 4f sling deck that's going around and has some trouble rushing down all the chump blockers in the Overloader combo decks. Autotread in particular ended up matching up well against a lot of popular stuff.

newershadow
May 18, 2014
Purify has been in expedition for a while (it was in my market this weekend), I don’t know why they listed it today.

Expedition is going to be kind of fake since there’s not going to be a major constructed tournament, but the changes are nice since a tournament did just end and ladder is going to be full of tournament decks.

Calibrate is probably a significant inclusion just because of how many relics are in, and I’d imagine it might fit in some of the multi faction Sling decks.

newershadow
May 18, 2014
Meanwhile if you want to watch Eternal without Sling, the Draft Open starts on twitch at the top of the hour - Dire Wolf was looking for people to stream their packs so there should be something for people to watch during the deckbuilding period.

Here’s hoping I open something dumb in my pool and can grab a win or two.

newershadow
May 18, 2014
So after the finals the developers revealed that a new set is coming (“sooner than you might think”) and spoiled a few cards:

Key art:

Cards:

The full set announcement is coming tomorrow, including a new mechanic.

newershadow
May 18, 2014
Sling should be rotating out of Expedition with the new set anyway (since its’ campaign is not in the 2 most recent campaigns), so its time is limited.

In the current expedition I’ve been running this stonescar deck from the expedition open - basically as soon as you know it’s sling, grab dichro’s ruin out of the market and the sling player tends to give up.

newershadow
May 18, 2014
Fun spoiler from a lore article (Tarra might be from the last mini-set, but we don’t know for sure):

Could be fine, but it’s a longer, less impactful agenda.

There also might be another set of single-faction power coming:

newershadow
May 18, 2014
Eternal’s Twitter account replied to someone yesterday saying that there’s a balance patch tentatively scheduled for next week.

https://twitter.com/eternalcardgame/status/1397687393747099648?s=21

So background: when the set released last week, there were a couple changes that got accidentally pushed to prod along with it that might be a possible preview - big Vara no longer triggered on her own summon, and Azindel’s summoned Helici were factionless so they wouldn’t trigger multiple times. I’m also expecting Elding to get hit, that card is both too consistent (in activating), too random (1/4 chance at a killer blowout), and hard to counterplay.

newershadow
May 18, 2014
:siren: Balance Changes today :siren:
https://direwolfdigital.com/news/revelations-balance-changes/

Nerfs:
Sling of the Chi – Now “Enemies can’t transform your units” (was “enemies can’t transform your cards”)
Rost, the Walking Glacier – No longer has Overwhelm
Siege Breaker – No longer has Overwhelm
Grenahen – Now puts the unselected cards on the bottom of your deck (was discard)
Crafty Occultist – Now 3FFPP (was 3FP)
Azindel Revealed – Helici are now Factionless (were TS)

Buff:
Freight Asri – Now 2/4 (was 1/4)

Sling change was pretty necessary, I think, while Rost/Siege Breaker lose overwhelm for its sins.
The Crafty/Hen shell is now a lot less free, influence-wise.
Vara dodges the nerf that they were testing but it might not be needed with the Azindel change.

newershadow
May 18, 2014
I wonder if suppressor will still be worth it after the changes - it still shuts off merchants and other summon effects.

Right now I’m heavily considering Suppressor Sling for the Open (though I’ve been successful in Throne Opens/ECQs exactly once) - I think even after the sling nerfs it might be viable, my main question for known decks is Elysian. I went 13-7 in my last 20 between gold 2 to diamond 1, and 4 of the losses probably won’t exist in the same form.

FORMAT:Throne
4 Permafrost (Set1 #193)
4 Transpose (Set8 #89)
4 Belax, the Ravenous (Set10 #413)
2 Eilyn's Favor (Set0 #24)
4 Grand Suppressor (Set1097 #22)
2 Ice Bolt (Set6 #151)
4 Strategize (Set3 #165)
4 Hailstorm (Set1003 #11)
4 Sling of the Chi (Set1097 #13)
4 Siege Train (Set9 #26)
4 Jotun Hurler (Set1 #227)
4 Rost, the Walking Glacier (Set6 #175)
3 Thundrus & Snooze (Set10 #182)
3 Tamarys, Earthshaker (Set6 #178)
5 Primal Sigil (Set1 #187)
4 Cobalt Waystone (Set3 #151)
4 Crest of Fury (Set3 #266)
4 Seat of Fury (Set0 #53)
4 Skycrag Cylix (Set9 #187)
4 Skycrag Insignia (Set7 #162)
---------------MARKET---------------
1 Death from Above (Set6 #166)
1 Furnace Mage (Set1 #40)
1 Honor of Claws (Set1005 #15)
1 Rain of Frogs (Set1 #221)

I also think Kira might be viable, even with Tower getting hit, but I dislike its particular brand of inconsistency.

newershadow
May 18, 2014
Yeah, they changed something in the bugfix patch on Wednesday, and I don’t know if it’s quite working yet. I know I had a weird situation where I didn’t kill a regen unit that lost its regen to Autotread in a double block yesterday.

quote:

Fixed an issue where dealing damage to a unit with regen would occasionally absorb more than one damage.

newershadow fucked around with this message at 18:48 on Jun 13, 2021

newershadow
May 18, 2014
The new campaign, Hour of Glass, was just announced, coming out on the 21st.

Jada looks really good for the soldier plan (or just J ramp in general), not sure the other 3 spoilers will see much play.

newershadow
May 18, 2014
I was considering just dumping it into (expedition) Hooru soldiers, since it's still a 3-cost 4/5. If your opponent blocks that stealth unit, they risk ramping you (or taking 4 damage if they don't), and it makes Hidden Crusader a little more of a threat by proxy.

I'm not sure if there are any bigger payoffs that Hooru might consider running with it but I think it's worth consideration. Maybe you just end up getting to Argo a turn earlier.

newershadow
May 18, 2014
Time for a meta shakeup, courtesy of a bunch of nerfs/buffs:
https://direwolfdigital.com/news/9-2-balance-changes/

Buffs
Voprex's Choice – Now fast spell (was spell)
Eilyn's Choice – Now costs 2JP (was 3JP)
Jadehorn – Now Corrupted 5 (was Corrupted 6)
Slay – Now fast spell (was spell)
Yeti Furflinger – Now 3PP and Ultimate: Pay 5 to transform another unit into a 2/2 Flying Squirrel. (was 3PPP 3/4 and Ultimate: Pay 6)
Edict of Grodov – Now 3T (was 4T)
Vodakhan's Staff – Now Endurance (was no battle skill)
Cirso's Choice – Now 3TP (was 4TP)
Kehanya, Skilled Caster – Now 2/5 (was 2/4)
Braun, Regal Courier – Now 6/8 (was 6/7)
Gentle Grazer – Now Summon: Play a random non-power card with cost 3 or less from your deck (was cost 2 or less)
Predatory Carnosaur – Now 6/6 (was 5/6)
Talir's Choice – Now 4FT and fast (was 5FT)
Vicious Highwayman* – Now 4-cost 4/2 (was 5-cost 5/3)

Nerfs
Blazing Salvo – Now 2-cost and no longer deals damage to yourself (was 1-cost and dealt 2 damage to you)
D'Angolo Houndmaster – Now plays a 4/1 Magmahound attacking (was play a 4/4 Hellhound attacking)
Prowling Amaruq – Now gets +1[R] when you attack with exactly two units (was +2[R])
Rime Conclave Smuggler – Now 3/1 (was 3/2)
Generator Dovid I – Now 4/3 (was 4/4)
:siren: Transpose – Now 2-cost and does not give the player Aegis (was 1-cost)
Aymar, Dark Summoner – Now 3TS (was 2TS)
:siren: Sling of the Chi** – Now 4FP (was 3FP)
Shrine to Karvet – Now 4FS (was 3FS)
Garden of Omens – Now Your spells can’t be negated or blocked by Aegis (was your spells cost 1 less)
Davia Azurebreaker – Now 6PP 5/5 with Summon: You may pay 2 to play a spell from your void. It gets Voidbound. (was 7PP 6/6 Summon: Play a spell from your void. It gets Voidbound)
D'Angolo Might – Now 6SS (was 5SS)
Krull, Xumuc Occultist – Now plays the unit from the void exhausted (was plays the unit)
Talir, Who Sees Beyond – Now Your single-faction Time units have Destiny (was Your Time units have Destiny)

newershadow
May 18, 2014
I'm having fun on the Throne ladder for the first time in a while playing this Keelo deck:

4 Darkwater Vines (Set10 #316)
4 Gustrider (Set6 #141)
4 Collapse (Set11 #192)
3 Grenahen (Set1107 #20)
4 Keelo, Bold Innovator (Set1085 #20)
4 Privilege of Rank (Set1 #157)
4 Sporefolk (Set1 #262)
2 Vine Grafter (Set10 #197)
4 Blight Pass Smuggler (Set6 #235)
2 Kerendon Merchant (Set4 #217)
2 Dark Purveyor (Set1105 #14)
1 Silverblade Menace (Set1087 #10)
2 Ambitious Mandevilla (Set11 #146)
3 Black-Sky Harbinger (Set1 #385)
3 Azindel, Revealed (Set1004 #21)
4 Vara, Fate-Touched (Set1 #307)
5 Justice Sigil (Set1 #126)
2 Shadow Sigil (Set1 #249)
4 Chairman's Contract (Set4 #271)
4 Crest of Cunning (Set3 #267)
2 Feln Banner (Set1 #417)
4 Feln Painting (Set10 #77)
4 Seat of Cunning (Set0 #62)
--------------MARKET---------------
1 Haunting Scream (Set1 #374)
1 A Life For A Life (Set11 #193)
1 Grasping at Shadows (Set1 #292)
1 Krull, Xumuc Occultist (Set10 #112)

It has enough early game to hold off most of the aggro decks (though you need to have something early), and not enough people are playing Hailstorm to deal with Keelo. Unfortunately Argenport mid is a bad matchup but I think there's potential in the deck - I've gone 17-9 climbing through gold so far.

newershadow
May 18, 2014
Balance updates just dropped, draft packs were also changed so expedition gets its shakeup before the open in a few weeks. They're live in-client (and actually were added about half an hour ago)

Nerfs
Behold the Truth – Amplify gives an additional +2/+2, was +3/+3
Tasbu, the Forbidden – now 6/4, was 6/6
Cen Wastes Smuggler – now 2/2, was 3/2
Moldermuck – now 4SS, was 3SS
Valiant Guardian – now spells cost 2 more with no Overwhelm, was cost 4 more and had Overwhelm
Coveted Gemstone – now pay 3 to activate, was 2
Alarming Findings (created by Perilous Research) – now 8TT, was 7TT
Ambitious Mandevilla – Now 6SS, was 5SS

Buffs
Ankle Cutter – now 3/2, was 3/1
Feeding Time – now 3PS, was 4PS
Valkyrie Justiciar – now 2J, was 3J

newershadow
May 18, 2014
I'm still playing, though I have been in a deck crisis for the last week or so, trying to tinker with midrange (P)TS nonsense instead of playing to my strengths and settling on a more aggro-tilted deck.

Since then? 15-3 from gold 2 to diamond with a stock praxis deck. (With dissociate swapped into the market - no one ever expects negate in T)
FORMAT:Expedition
4 Logistics Expert (Set1105 #4)
3 Praxis Blueprints (Set11 #156)
4 Apprentice Mage (Set9 #45)
4 Flash Fry (Set1105 #1)
4 Open Way Supplier (Set11 #39)
4 Powercell (Set10 #141)
4 Speed Grafter (Set10 #174)
4 Javan, the Steel Crest (Set11 #414)
4 Sandstorm Titan (Set1 #99)
4 Shoal Custodian (Set1107 #11)
3 Shatterglass Mage (Set2 #181)
4 Azrog, Streetbreaker (Set11 #28)
4 Predatory Carnosaur (Set1 #118)
5 Fire Sigil (Set1 #1)
6 Time Sigil (Set1 #63)
3 Rune of Relocation (Set11 #32)
3 Time Sketch (Set11 #33)
4 Praxis Painting (Set10 #142)
4 Seat of Impulse (Set0 #54)
---------------MARKET---------------
1 Behold the Truth (Set11 #34)
1 Xumuc Whisper (Set10 #338)
1 Dissociate (Set5 #44)
1 Kanya, Ironthorn Envoy (Set11 #54)
1 Talir, Timeless (Set9 #71)

I do think expedition is in a pretty good place, though midrange mirrors get a bit swingy in a way that I don't want any part of.

newershadow
May 18, 2014
Yesterday I went 22-6 in day 1 of the expedition open (2nd seed) with the praxis ramp deck I posted above. Today I won a couple rounds and went out in Top 16 - game 1 I had to mull to 6 and I just couldn't go fast enough to win game 2.

At least if I can hit top 16 in the draft open I have a chance in the LCQ, I guess? It felt good to have a deck I was comfortable with and execute reasonably well though.

newershadow
May 18, 2014
There's a new promo coming out later today:

Kind of hard to evaluate but it might see play? I don't know if there's a critical mass of stealth 3s that would make you want to reveal it though.

Since they're getting the promo for this month out of the way, I'd guess we'll be getting the official set 12 announcement early next week - we know it's targeted for mid-November and it should be about a week before the draft open on the 18th-20th.

newershadow
May 18, 2014
And the set announcement is here.

https://twitter.com/eternalcardgame/status/1451607910337949698?s=21

The set goes live on November 10th, and there's a bunch of format-related stuff coming with it:

Draft rewards get a rebalance for the preview period, so that it's possible to go infinite even from 5 wins: (not permanent, but they'll monitor)

And they're adding a new expedition set called the Expedition Vault: 150 cards that everyone gets, usable in expedition for a year (not dustable). The examples are just rares from old sets, but it might help with draft balance, and should definitely help expedition be more accessible for new players.

Spoiled cards:

newershadow
May 18, 2014
The article mentions there's more of a focus on heroes this set (I'd assume we're getting an article on it next week).

There's also a developer insights video on YouTube that they just didn't link in the article for some reason:
https://youtu.be/xqMdjCtnIFo

Bullseye being modular char (that can't go face) seems pretty good, I don't know how relevant the relic kill will be since relics that are 2 cost or less can be pretty niche. It does hit heirlooms (from blueprints) which is a nice fallback.

newershadow
May 18, 2014
Looks like the next mechanic is basically MTG double-faced cards?

Any card with Inscribe can be played as the card itself, or as a depleted power of the appropriate faction. This still counts towards your one power for the turn, triggers keywords like Empower, and all other synergies and restrictions associated with power cards. However, they don’t count as power cards in other zones, so you can’t draw them from your deck with cards like Seek Power, or return them to play from your void with Arcanum Hourglass.

There are also a handful of other inscribe spoilers scattered around their social channels:

https://twitter.com/eternalcardgame/status/1455590834812903430?s=21

Seems nice overall.

newershadow
May 18, 2014
Yeah, on the flip side if you don't want the packs at all, they did mention in the announcement that the cosmetics will be available on their own after the set releases.

quote:

The Waystone Caves Playmat, Premium Sigils, Avatar, and Card Back will be separately purchasable after the release of Cold Hunt.

We're 2 days out from set release and have about 2/3 of the set spoiled at this point, it should be fun once we finally have the full set to play with.

newershadow
May 18, 2014
There's a new promo quest out now:

Hard to remove, repeatable card draw if not blocked, seems playable!

I'm still searching for a deck in both formats, nothing has really clicked for me since the new set, particularly in the market-less expedition.

newershadow fucked around with this message at 16:46 on Nov 29, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

newershadow
May 18, 2014
My sealed pool shook out into a really strong Stonescar Aggro deck this month - it was essentially fully formed at week 2.

For constructed, I was churning a lot at d1 in throne until I switched to this combrei relics deck, which got me to masters. Stormhalt Plate (the inscribe 6/8 relic weapon that allows you to attack twice) is a great tool for the deck from the new set, otherwise it's the same plan the deck has had for a while.

4 Builder's Decree (Set10 #387)
4 Defiance (Set5 #77)
3 Amber Lock (Set10 #396)
2 Just Desserts (Set9 #332)
4 Pillar of Progress (Set8 #159)
4 Coveted Gemstone (Set10 #328)
3 Enter the Monastery (Set9 #88)
4 Equalize (Set9 #89)
3 Perilous Research (Set6 #68)
4 Diana, Faith's Shield (Set9 #195)
4 Shen-Ra Speaks (Set7 #176)