Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Apollo
Nov 8, 2000

Like the title says, I'm travelling to Chicago from November 3 - 6 for a wedding on the 4th. I'm flying down on the afternoon of the 3rd and flying out early on the 6th so I'll only have Thursday evening, Friday during the day, and Saturday to do stuff.

I'm staying at the Ritz Carlton and would prefer local things to do but I don't mind walking, talking a cab or the L if needed.

Any suggestions or "must see" things/activities to do while I'm there? I was planning on doing some touristy stuff like going to the Billy Goat and some people have suggested going to Original Jimmy's Red Hots although that seems quite a ways from where I'm staying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farecoal
Oct 15, 2011

There he go
If you don't mind tourist stuff than definitely pay a visit to some of the lakefront museums. The Field Museum and Shedd Aquarium are both worth a visit and right next to each other. Science and Industry is ok, a little too kid-oriented for me.

Mr. Apollo
Nov 8, 2000

Thanks. :)

• Locked thread