Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ICR
Dec 31, 2008

C. Everett Koop posted:

Chat down for anyone else? I need to get my monthly in-game shitposting in.

Works here. They're getting slammed on logins right now though. People want some strange.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

BGrifter posted:

It'd make sense for them to use iThanos as the final test. Would give people a reason to bother.

I'm just hoping getting to floor 25 of Shadowland isn't a requirement.

EDIT: Oh geez, already blocked by need 200 Energy norns. I hope they don't go too crazy with those.

RatHat fucked around with this message at 02:36 on Oct 26, 2016

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
Hmm, so you have to rank up the special quest characters to continue Strange's progression, huh? Gonna take a bit.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!
Yay Dr Strange level 30. This means I'm half way done levelling him right?

PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

You'll hit your head and say: 'Boy, how stupid could I have been. A moron could've figured this out. I must be a real dimwit. A pathetic nimnal. A wretched idiotic excuse for a human being for not having figured these simple puzzles out in the first place...As usual, you've been a real pantload!
Looks like the first hurdle to getting Strange is having to grind Mordo to 4*s, if anyone uses a ticket on him to get past that, let us know what the next quests are.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

10x clearing is making the app freeze for me.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Ok I take back what I said about Strange being the most accessible. But at least it's more interesting than just grinding a shitton of antimatter.

EDIT: First clear reward for Shadowland floor 1 is a T2 ticket.
EDIT2: Getting Strange to 2* Mastery takes 600 speed norns :shepface:

RatHat fucked around with this message at 02:41 on Oct 26, 2016

PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

You'll hit your head and say: 'Boy, how stupid could I have been. A moron could've figured this out. I must be a real dimwit. A pathetic nimnal. A wretched idiotic excuse for a human being for not having figured these simple puzzles out in the first place...As usual, you've been a real pantload!
Did anyone else find that their Halloween event tokens doubled? I have 1215 of them.

edit: Apparently it is just a visual glitch because it won't let me redeem the others. Still got the T2 ticket, so whatever.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
The gold awarded from Alliance battle was nerfed. 200k for normal and extreme, for 400k total.

PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

RatHat posted:

The gold awarded from Alliance battle was nerfed. 200k for normal and extreme, for 400k total.

Was the time reduced? Could you clear Boss mode in under 15 minutes now?

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

Guess how bad I am at this game you guys. Just guess.

Well I'll tell ya. I got Sharon Rogers to 6* a week or so ago and didn't know what the fuss was about. Kept dying so fast and did average damage. I was hitting the javelin dive skill thinking that was supposed to be the invuln + damage boost ability. Now that the skills are labeled boy do I have egg on my face I tell ya hwat.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!
I hope the Memory Missions aren't reduced in energy cost by Hot Time. If so it'd be fantastic to have a 40 energy sink for those times when I sleep past the morning Hot Time.

Senturion
Jul 29, 2013

According to Reddit, this is the breakdown for leveling Strange - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11yyMfAJdaLujNME_WJ37sqxI7VLpsP8kZX0Z_PZPa7U/edit#gid=0

The research seems to be the most painful, second tab on that spreadsheet...final one is 4 Rank 6 BAM for Strange's 6*

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!
Hah, yeah that won't be happening any time soon. Thanos is going to be vacuuming up all my BAM for a while.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Also Clea and Satana to 5* meaning Strange is semi-paywalled, kinda.

EDIT: 600 speed norns and 1200 purple norns ugh. The anti-matter required is about the same as a normal BO character so that's fine to me.

RatHat fucked around with this message at 02:51 on Oct 26, 2016

thechalkoutline
Jul 8, 2006

Mr Hootington posted:

the game is crashing straight to home when trying to load it :(

Is your account connected to whatever OS or FB? (So your progress is saved.)

I had the same lovely problem crashing over and over and deleting/re-installing fixed it.

PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

Clea and Hellstorm needing their Mastery at 5 is probably the best use of your mega tickets. Satanna doesn't need her mastery up.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
I suggest waiting for the whales to find out which characters are good before using your mega tickets on them.

Fneeb
Feb 13, 2012
That AB gold nerf really hurts :( I'd just started on Proxima as well!

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Fneeb posted:

That AB gold nerf really hurts :( I'd just started on Proxima as well!

Agreed. I'll be honest though, I don't see this holding up. I think reddit is gonna go ballistic and they may fix the AB nerf.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

BGrifter posted:

Hah, yeah that won't be happening any time soon. Thanos is going to be vacuuming up all my BAM for a while.

Disagreed as heck. I have incredible amounts of black antimatter with nothing else to spend it on. Bring me Doctor Strange.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
question

is ancient one a better waifu with or without uniform

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

She's only a waifu with the uniform, without it she's a Gandalf.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

gandalf is a waifu, hth

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

Max HP 29%
Critical Rate 17.6%
Activate: When HP > 50%, Recover 10%, 15 Second CD

who

ZodiakLucien
Jul 27, 2013
Ancient One feels insane even at 17/16/16/16 did a world boss while braindead. Insanely tanky and the healing aura move stacks if the cdr passive procs.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

Seems Alliance Battle is now worth significantly less coin. That's frustrating, as gold was the resource I needed most.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

What's up with the meteor evasion bar that goes up to 100% and sits there until you get hit again? I couldn't tell what it was actually doing.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Here's a list of first clear rewards for Shadowland(if you've already done Shadowland this week you'll have to wait for reset)

Reddit posted:

1. T2 Advancement Ticket
2. 4* rank up ticket
3. 4* mastery ticket
4. 5* rank up ticket
5. 5* Mastery ticket
6. 6* rank up ticket
7. 6* mastery ticket
8. 50 Rank 1 BAM
9. 1 Rank 2 BAM
10. 1 Rank 3 BAM
11. 25 chaos norn stones
12. 1 Rank 4 BAM
13. 1 Rank 5 BAM
14. 100 chaos norn stones
15. 1 Rank 6 BAM
16. Purple fully awakened ISO 8
17. Yellow fully awakened ISO 8
18. Orange fully awakened ISO 8
19. Green fully awakened ISO 8
20. Blue fully awakened ISO 8
21. Red fully awakened ISO 8
22. White fully awakened ISO 8
23. Chaotic fully awakened ISO 8
24. 6* Obelisk
25. Mythical Comic card chest

fart simpson posted:

What's up with the meteor evasion bar that goes up to 100% and sits there until you get hit again? I couldn't tell what it was actually doing.

I think it just adds a multiplier to any points you get.

RatHat fucked around with this message at 07:48 on Oct 26, 2016

Greywords
Oct 17, 2008

Where we're going, we won't need eyes to Select Warp.
They finally finished the list: 25 is a Mythical Comic Card Chest.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

RatHat posted:

Here's a list of first clear rewards for Shadowland(if you've already done Shadowland this week you'll have to wait for reset)

:eyepop:

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
That guy on youtube that T2s every character as they come out has videos up of each character(except Strange) doing 10-8 on auto. There's only so much you can learn from that(and the characters probably aren't fully geared) but here's my take on it.

- Wong is probably the worst T2 of the batch by far
- Ancient One's damage isn't very good(but apparently she can be invincible forever if you play her right)
- Clea's clones do a lot of damage, Loki level.
- Mordo's 6* insta-killed Raina. I've literally never seen her die that fast.
- Mordo's costume makes him significantly worse.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

I really wish the 'Clear Ten Times' option for Story Missions was 'Clear Until No Biometrics Available'

PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

Clawtopsy posted:

I really wish the 'Clear Ten Times' option for Story Missions was 'Clear Until No Biometrics Available'

Then you wouldn't waste clear tickets and you wouldn't end up like me, needing to spent my precious crystals on restocking clear tickets, because gently caress manually running those missions to get bios to feed them into the dumpster that is WB leveling.

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007
Turns out I need 1200 norn steps to complete the next Dr Cumberbitch step.

Welp.

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011

porkinson
Jan 20, 2015

How did you do it? Did I miss some days? Don't scare me like that.

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011

porkinson posted:

How did you do it? Did I miss some days? Don't scare me like that.
You're fine, this is the net result of that messed up first day (for some people) that had multiple entries for each difficulty like last year's Halloween event.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

Kegslayer posted:

Turns out I need 1200 norn steps to complete the next Dr Cumberbitch step.

Welp.

What type of norns?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

My level 35 Doctor Strange just cleared a level 60 daily mission without even taking a hit.

• Locked thread