Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

So we've all had moments where we are super salty (https://youtu.be/rjdfvyECVVo) while gaming. What are of your Saltiest and Funniest?

One time I was playing Super Mario world and I died and raged and said "gently caress!!!!", broke my snes Controller, and ran over and punched my yoshi pulshie and threw him across the room. When he hit the wall though he broke open, with little pvc plastic beads flying all over. I ran over to him, crying and begging him to forgive me. I cried myself to sleep that night.

Funniest one I could think of ATM. So guys, leats hear YOUR funniest moments where you got rekt, raged, raved or ranted while unleashing some controller-destroying Saltiness!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

those fuggin blue shells OP!!!!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Completing Undertale and showering my body in salty tears of pure adult-style emotions.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

everytime i get headshot in counter strike

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJiQhXq_aGM

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blYQzgE2dR4

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGVUsmCGwPU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzDksm-GnFo

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
The only time I've ever thrown a controller or anything like that out of rage was when I was like, 10 years old and playing Animal Crossing on DS and I was trying to catch the coelacanth or whatever the rarest fish in the game was and I pushed b instead of a or something and it got away. I immediately chucked my ds at the wall and one of the hinges snapped off. Later that night I choked on a big marshmallow and my neighbor had to do the heimlich on me

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

rediscover posted:

The only time I've ever thrown a controller or anything like that out of rage was when I was like, 10 years old and playing Animal Crossing on DS and I was trying to catch the coelacanth or whatever the rarest fish in the game was and I pushed b instead of a or something and it got away. I chucked my ds at the wall and one of the hinges snapped off. Later that night I choked on a big marshmallow and my neighbor had to do the heimlich on me

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

rediscover posted:

The only time I've ever thrown a controller or anything like that out of rage was when I was like, 10 years old and playing Animal Crossing on DS and I was trying to catch the coelacanth or whatever the rarest fish in the game was and I pushed b instead of a or something and it got away. I immediately chucked my ds at the wall and one of the hinges snapped off. Later that night I choked on a big marshmallow and my neighbor had to do the heimlich on me

For me it was throwing my PS2 controller at my CRT when Jerry Rice dropped the 10000th ball I threw to him in NFL Street and it bounced back and nearly gave me a concussion.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
when I got so frustrated with Need for Speed most wanted and traded it in after losing a race

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

rediscover posted:

lmao

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Awesome.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

I tried to iron man fallout 2 when I was 14 or 15 (did it come out in 98 or 99 I don't remember) and either Vic or sulik would kill me by accident every single time. I got as far as the base at Navarro and sulik picked up an SMG and immediately blew me to pieces. I slammed my hands on the keyboard and a bunch of keys came off and I got in trouble

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

rediscover posted:

Lol

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

rediscover posted:

lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

rediscover posted:

lol

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

rediscover posted:

hell i cant blame you new leaf is a p.frustrating game.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

hell i cant blame you new leaf is a p.frustrating game.

lol

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
there is a level in katamari where you are supposed to roll fast enough to collect enough heat and lets just say the only thing getting heated was me. my gf at the time asked me to beat it so she could keep going and i failed both of us which made the king of the cosmos insults cut right to the core.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Dongslayer. posted:

there is a level in katamari where you are supposed to roll fast enough to collect enough heat and lets just say the only thing getting heated was me. my gf at the time asked me to beat it so she could keep going and i failed both of us which made the king of the cosmos insults cut right to the core.

Not being able to finish a level for your gf is literaly worse and more embarassng than erectile dynsfunction during sex. You have my condolences.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

gears 3 dom scene need i say more but real sad salt tears not butt salt tears op

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry
kirby tilt n' tumble on the gba sp

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Super salty speedrunners lash out with such a screech
They swear and holler in surprise at the times they just can't beat

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Not being able to finish a level for your gf is literaly worse and more embarassng than erectile dynsfunction during sex. You have my condolences.

what do you mean "not being able to"? a gamer gf? you loving finish that poo poo even if it takes all night.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

rediscover posted:

Wormskull posted:

For me it was throwing my PS2 controller at my CRT when Jerry Rice dropped the 10000th ball I threw to him in NFL Street and it bounced back and nearly gave me a concussion.

lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

when i was 8 or so i got so mad at the cheesebridge secret in super mario world after hundreds of attempts i deleted all the save files, ripped the cart out of the SNES and chucked it on my roof

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Bobnumerotres posted:

when i was 8 or so i got so mad at the cheesebridge secret in super mario world after hundreds of attempts i deleted all the save files, ripped the cart out of the SNES and chucked it on my roof
I remember this story, and it's still funny.

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL
I spent almost 72 hours of my life grandmastering cooking in Ultima Online so I could have the title "grandmaster chef".

Only problem? You need karma and fame for people to see the title, which my toon had none of.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
When I was 13 they deleted my character on the Everquest test server after a year of playing it and I didn't know that they ever wiped characters so I took my computer monitor to the garage and chopped it up with a hatchet in a rage and released a static discharge that made my hair look like eraserhead

Peddle2thaMetal
Apr 17, 2012

ooooooooo yeaaaahhh
My friends and I threw our money together to buy Superman 64; after about an hour of trying to play it we decided it would be more fun/satisfying to smash the cartridge into pieces with a hammer.

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I have PTSD from Blast Corps.

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Some S License challenges in Gran Turismo. Never again.....

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?
the SNES Spawn game made me cry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
I respect my friend Brad's endurance to mash the taunt button through 18 holes of mario golf in hindsight, but at the time I just couldnt handle it