Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

I respect my friend Brad's endurance to mash the taunt button through 18 holes of mario golf in hindsight, but at the time I just couldnt handle it

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lmao

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Camping the armor or weapons in Goldeneye and screen watching the other guy.

A kid I grew up with had a meth addict brother that would lose his poo poo playing mario kart in the garage and scared the poo poo out of me

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

fozzy fosbourne posted:

Camping the armor or weapons in Goldeneye and screen watching the other guy.

A kid I grew up with had a meth addict brother that would lose his poo poo playing mario kart in the garage and scared the poo poo out of me

Lol, that guy sounded like he was p.salty! :D

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
I was playing Harvest Moon 64 with this kid who lived on my street and my cows were not doing well and I got so raged up and frustrated that my eyes welled up with tears and my friend was like are you crying dude. Are you crying because of the cows. I didn't understand the feeding mechanic. RTFM

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

I was playing Harvest Moon 64 with this kid who lived on my street and my cows were not doing well and I got so raged up and frustrated that my eyes welled up with tears and my friend was like are you crying dude. Are you crying because of the cows. I didn't understand the feeding mechanic. RTFM

lol

beepstreet
Feb 7, 2005

Drunkenly failing to take out the Tower Knight over and over again in 2009, I took the disc out and bent it to about 45 degrees before I had a moment of clarity and stopped.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

lmao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

lol

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry
https://vid.me/dYnk

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

Centrist Dad
Nov 13, 2007

When I see your posting
College Slice
I was playing the horribly broken Pac-Man port for the Apple IIc, and Pac-Man kept running into the goddamn wall no matter what I did. I screamed a profanity and was sent to my room.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
My saltiest moment is me, this whole week, waiting for my cell data cap to roll around so I can download the DS3 patch and play it

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Larry Parrish posted:

My saltiest moment is me, this whole week, waiting for my cell data cap to roll around so I can download the DS3 patch and play it

why would your cell data plan have any effect on downloading DS3? are you using your phone as a hotspot for your wireless?

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

I was playing around with the metroid prime pickup randomiser and got a mostly playable seed. The space jump ended up behind a power bomb wall so I had to get early power bombs without it. I went to the ice block on the roof in phendrana, melted the block and jumped in, then realised the only way to get out was a quadruple bomb jump. It took me 20 minutes before I resorted to save scumming between bomb jumps. Finally got it after an hour, then I just rolled back in to the hole.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

sector_corrector posted:

why would your cell data plan have any effect on downloading DS3? are you using your phone as a hotspot for your wireless?

I don't have Internet service still

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

trying to beat the f-zero gx story mode on hard

eventually i finished like 2/10 of a second behind the ghost on the last chapter, laid motionless for a while, and then removed the disc from my gamecube and placed it in my dresser under a bunch of sweaters i never wore.

I just found that disc again. f-zero gx came out in 2003

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Nostradingus posted:

eventually i finished like 2/10 of a second behind the ghost on the last chapter, laid motionless for a while, and then removed the disc from my gamecube and placed it in my dresser under a bunch of sweaters i never wore.

lmao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
the extemely calm freakout

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Nostradingus posted:

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

elf help book posted:

Lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Nostradingus posted:

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry

Nostradingus posted:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Nostradingus posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Nostradingus posted:

lmfao

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Nostradingus posted:

Oh my god

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Nostradingus posted:

i feel this

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Nostradingus posted:

thus is the best gaming meltdown i have ever heard

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

elf help book posted:

Lol

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

The most mad I've ever gotten at a video game was when I was playing dead or alive 2 tag mode on the dreamcast with my brother and myself versus our two friends. We played for almost two hours and my brother and I didn't win a single match. It wasn't like they crushed us every match but somehow they would always pull off the win because of some mistake that we made or some clutch play by them, we would win a round and then gently caress up really bad and blow it

It taught me a valuable lesson on getting owned in a video game which has helped me through my life

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

New scary game salt meme: Spoopy Salt

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

My mate and I were having a wog off in TF2, Summer 2009. Turns out the oval office admin was having a polchuck wank at us there ey. We loving plowed his bollocks up his own arse.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

My mate and I were having a wog off in TF2, Summer 2009. Turns out the oval office admin was having a polchuck wank at us there ey. We loving plowed his bollocks up his own arse.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

When I was about 14 I took my memory card over to my mate's place to show him my level 99 final fantasy save. We were hanging out with his older sisters bf at the time and I guess to try and be cool he deleted my save in front of us while chuckling. I was so filled with butt salt and care anger that I ran over and punched his face while he and his sister's bf laughed at my ineffectual white punches (they are Maoris and are used to getting punched all the time).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Knuc U Kinte posted:

When I was about 14 I took my memory card over to my mate's place to show him my level 99 final fantasy save. We were hanging out with his older sisters bf at the time and I guess to try and be cool he deleted my save in front of us while chuckling. I was so filled with butt salt and care anger that I ran over and punched his face while he and his sister's bf laughed at my ineffectual white punches (they are Maoris and are used to getting punched all the time).

you should have had sex with him