Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Played Sonic CD PC for the first time this year and it's my favorite sonic now.

I'm excited for mania for sure but I'm anticipating the new modern/classic sonic game way more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Classic gens felt off to me too and I never had fun replaying the levels. Modern gens + the Unleashed Project though? I can play those levels all day long trying to get better.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

The scanlines are definitely optional

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Lost World is good

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Sonic Heroes is good

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

elf help book posted:

shadow is like playing a fake video game from a tv show and its hard to believe its real even after youve played it

Gunshot sounds in the menu are badass and Shadow has a beautiful opening FMV.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

elf help book posted:

i was yelling for a lot of songs tho, that was so exciting

I wanted to be there.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

ArfJason posted:

sonic games even if bad have always had some really good tracks so when i heard lost world had super generic music i felt really sad but i watched a gameplay vid and liked the first stage song

Lost World has great music, it's the same composers as Unleashed and Generations iirc.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Also the game is fun

https://youtu.be/j3L92q9ewUE

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

ArfJason posted:

i always really liked how this one stage was a chinese garden full of pagodas but its under a giant dome for some reason

The last level of Colors isn't very good but man does it look cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6FD_XV-mOY

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

In Training posted:

Shadow Android ?? O_O

That Is Who He Is.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

In Training posted:

Are they actually named in game? Like somebody had to come up with 320 generic phrases about Darkness

Yes, of course. I think I had about 20 of them before I decided to never play Shadow the Hedgehog again

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

elf help book posted:

Egg Dealer is a terrible boss

NO, NOT SHADOW FEVER

Why build that into the slot machine anyway Eggman

Edit: Imagine fighting Egg dealer 168 times

Evil Eagle fucked around with this message at 20:59 on Nov 26, 2016

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

In Training posted:

Good idea for a video series. Stream yourself beating shadow the hedgehog once a day for a year and get every ending

2017 is the Year of Shadow the Hedgehog.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1treQkIKTA

wow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I hope it's boom sonic

• Locked thread