Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mental Hospitality
Jan 5, 2011

This loving shootout. :negative:

E: yessssss

Mental Hospitality fucked around with this message at 03:57 on Oct 28, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I mean I don't like the shootout, but you gotta admit it's loving tense.

Ginette Reno posted:

Tatar has some sick mitts

He is the best player on this team In My Humble Opinion.

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

On a mountain of skulls, in the castle of pain, I sat on a throne of blood! What was will be! What is will be no more! Now is the season of evil! LET'S GO PRED-A-TORS!
forsberg has to score a goal eventually

and neal

and johansen

i mean it's impossible for them not to, right?

BearDrivingTruck
Oct 15, 2011

You see the most shocking sights sometimes
What the heck's going on with the power at SAP?

tofes
Mar 31, 2011

#1 Milpitas Dave and Buster's superfan since 2013

BearDrivingTruck posted:

What the heck's going on with the power at SAP?

they want a new arena

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

On a mountain of skulls, in the castle of pain, I sat on a throne of blood! What was will be! What is will be no more! Now is the season of evil! LET'S GO PRED-A-TORS!
neal grabbed doughty's stick and threw it. he's so useful when he's not scoring goals.

BearDrivingTruck
Oct 15, 2011

You see the most shocking sights sometimes

tofes posted:

they want a new arena

Renovate the Cow Palace

tofes
Mar 31, 2011

the penalty for losing an offside challenge should be death

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

arvidsson is a star :frogsiren: :frogsiren:

tofes
Mar 31, 2011

nothing is more exciting than stopping a hockey game for 5 minutes to stare at blurry footage of the blueline to see if someone was barely offside it's great

tofes
Mar 31, 2011

let's just remove offside from the game completely

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?

tofes posted:

nothing is more exciting than stopping a hockey game for 5 minutes to stare at blurry footage of the blueline to see if someone was barely offside it's great

it's getting to be foot in the crease levels bad -- I don't mind review for interference but offsides shouldn't be reviewable - 99% of the time it has nothing to do with the goal anyway

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

but he lifted his foot maybe 1/10 of a second before the puck was fully in the zone. clearly changed the game, no goal!

tofes
Mar 31, 2011

T-Bone posted:

it's getting to be foot in the crease levels bad -- I don't mind review for interference but offsides shouldn't be reviewable - 99% of the time it has nothing to do with the goal anyway

if it's blatant and leads directly to a goal they should call it back, in this case someone was barely offside and they had to add 20 SECONDS back to the clock after the goal was disallowed

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

rinne is getting blamed for the entire team being awful besides him. goalies have a horrible life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
The answer is to make the blue lines thinner so things crossing them are more obvious.

• Locked thread