Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fart barterer
Aug 24, 2006

David Byrne - Like Humans Do (Radio Edit).mp3
A lot of beautiful scenes in that episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fart barterer
Aug 24, 2006

break-up breakdown posted:

this is a very good television program

I thoroughly enjoyed that first episode but the season promo at the end is making me anxious

Yeah I bailed on that after a few seconds, not the way I'd want to consume a show like this but I can see why they would he compelled to have it.

fart barterer
Aug 24, 2006

First ep ruled, second also good, third was pretty boring.. not sure how to feel about this one. I think it makes sense as a quiet-before-the-storm sort of thing.

I liked all the Daniel stuff, the end was rough. Actually the manic-pixie-dream-girl thing is a little hard to believe.

Amantha was okay, she's getting over a lot of what kept her in arrested development by loving Meechum I guess.

Store poo poo was boring aside from Ted Jr aspect and that was still a little hard to read.

Lawyer poo poo got kinda cool at the end? But I'd almost rather we left the "what really happened" alone by now, unless it winds up being mind-blowing or something.

Idgi with the Tawney stuff so much and I'm not compelled to figure it out.

• Locked thread