Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Dallas Mavericks
Dallas Stars

The second episode was obviously very good, but I wish we got more Daniel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Dallas Mavericks
Dallas Stars

I was completely bored with the entire third episode aside from the scene with Daniel at his group meeting.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Dallas Mavericks
Dallas Stars

the gently caress is up with this weak season

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Dallas Mavericks
Dallas Stars

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Dallas Mavericks
Dallas Stars

precision posted:

Two timelines confirmed!

I think the deal with Tawney's patient is that she's going to mercy kill him, or at least agonize about whether she should.

no she isn't

this loving thread

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Dallas Mavericks
Dallas Stars

Maybe Teddy is so stressed out because not just the actor but the character is pulling some kind of Mrs. Doubtfire style prank by pretending to be a dying old man in order to trick Tawney into loving him again

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Dallas Mavericks
Dallas Stars

Escobarbarian posted:

Now that's more fuckin' like it.

Agreed. Great episode. I was getting worried.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Dallas Mavericks
Dallas Stars

Keyser S0ze posted:

Teddy battling the air monster at the end was hilarious.

eh, I thought that scene belonged on the cutting room floor.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Dallas Mavericks
Dallas Stars

what a boring waste of time that entire season was. what a let down for such a fantastic show to go out with a wet fart. the writers and directors got completely up their own rear end

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Dallas Mavericks
Dallas Stars

It just had almost no surprises. Everything that the first episode set up came to pass in the most unexpected expected way possible. Also, the emotional stakes for the characters just felt a lot weaker.

blue squares fucked around with this message at 21:05 on Dec 15, 2016

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Dallas Mavericks
Dallas Stars

I just think an entire season dedicated to moving on, for a show that is only four seasons long, is way too much. Everything that happened this season could have happened in 2-3 episodes.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Dallas Mavericks
Dallas Stars

Maybe its me. I have never rewatched any of the episodes, so maybe my memory is wrong. I know that season 1 and 2 I thouht it was one of the best things I'd ever seen but I hardly cared about this season.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Dallas Mavericks
Dallas Stars

I never gave a poo poo about who actually killed Hanna so honestly I don't know why I didn't like this season. But I didn't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Dallas Mavericks
Dallas Stars

precision posted:

they already had Tawney on deck, and if it had been her and Daniel in the field at the end it would have probably made me cry buckets.

Yeah this would have made the season great for me. I really liked them together (and not in a shipper way, I just thought it made compelling drama)

• Locked thread