Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ubiquitous_
Nov 20, 2013

by Reene

Every year it becomes more and more ridiculous how underwatched and underappreciated this show is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ubiquitous_
Nov 20, 2013

by Reene

This episode absolutely destroyed me. So, a typical Rectify experience.

Ubiquitous_
Nov 20, 2013

by Reene

This episode helped undo a lot of the weak spots in this final season. Incredible.

Ubiquitous_
Nov 20, 2013

by Reene

This season is turning it around and becoming Season 1 and Season 3 levels of amazing.

Ubiquitous_
Nov 20, 2013

by Reene

Gonna miss this show a lot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ubiquitous_
Nov 20, 2013

by Reene

I think there's a lot of hyperbole in saying this season was bad, or weak. There was a lot of great scenes, and the overall ending is cathartic, if open-ended. The real tragedy is that there will likely never be another show like this again -- something as slow-burning and requiring so much attention and investment doesn't get four seasons outside of a channel like Sundance.

Tawney and Daniel's last conversation broke me. It invoked their incredible moments in prior seasons very well.

• Locked thread