Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MrBuddyLee
Aug 24, 2004
IN DEBUT, I SPEW!!!

Rectify is a great friend-detector.

Clayne Crawford deserves an Emmy. Too bad it's a tight field and probably Jonathan Banks' turn.

And Season 4 is great so far. I haven't missed the case one bit. I really hope Daniel's new roommate doesn't gently caress with Chloe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrBuddyLee
Aug 24, 2004
IN DEBUT, I SPEW!!!

I haven't looked it up yet to confirm, but have you guys noticed who's playing Tawney's elderly patient?

MrBuddyLee
Aug 24, 2004
IN DEBUT, I SPEW!!!

Meh nevermind, I thought it was Clayne Crawford in makeup but apparently it just looks a lot like him.

MrBuddyLee
Aug 24, 2004
IN DEBUT, I SPEW!!!

GimpChimp posted:

So is there straight up no TV show artsy and niche enough to steer away from the stalwart goon pastimes of face blindness and inexplicable overreading / plot twist theorising
Hah! You don't think it looks a little like Teddy in old person makeup?

MrBuddyLee
Aug 24, 2004
IN DEBUT, I SPEW!!!

"Made up your mind, Jeff? I can sell ya the Bridgestones for a cool $200 each, that's $10 off the regular."
"Um. Walmart has the same ones on sale, for $179."

"...my wife..."
"That's a helluva deal, Jeff, I'd take it."
"What.. ... ... I thought we could.. "
"Negotiate? Shiiiit, Jeff. I can't match that. Cause I can't sell ya another $100 in paper towels, Lucky Charms and women's stuff. See, that's their genius, right?"

"Well look, I believe in supportin' local merchants. I don't even wanna shop at those big box stores."
"Me neither, and I go to Sam's Club. I'm as big a hypocrite as you are, Jeff. poo poo, maybe worse."

"Nah. No way. I'm buyin' these tires right here. $200's a solid deal. My wife ain't the boss of me."

"If you say so."
"I do. I say so."

"Well thank ya Jeff. We're all real grateful."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrBuddyLee
Aug 24, 2004
IN DEBUT, I SPEW!!!

Ubiquitous_ posted:

Gonna miss this show a lot.
When the final episode ended, we decided that we were gonna miss this family a whole lot. You don't feel that way all that often with TV shows.

Despite the season being predictable and slow-moving, there are moments that will endure. Janet washing Ted's back, Amantha watching the sunrise in a satellite dish, Daniel realizing he had the capacity to aspire to good things, and pretty much everything Teddy, from chillin with the inflate-o-guy to the moment he selflessly gave Tawney what she needed.

And Kerwin and Daniel cruising NYC in an El Dorado. Just beautiful.

MrBuddyLee fucked around with this message at 02:15 on Dec 17, 2016

• Locked thread